Hamer Fan Club Message Center

What's Spinnin' ..

Having moved over and Don't Look Back - Boston

It had been my first Boston album. I remember when I heard the riff for the 1st time, I had to have the record. I think it's a great successor of the wonderful predecessor. Kind of holding the pace.

• Like 3

Boston - The Third Stage this week in the car. Very cool album with some incredible sounds I have never heard anywhere else. Soundwise truly another stage from the first two albums. Although having lost the playing dynamics of the 1st and 2nd album, it’s stunning. A bit slow overall to my tastes. But, never mind.

On 1/23/2019 at 11:44 AM, gorch said:

Having moved over and Don't Look Back - Boston

It had been my first Boston album. I remember when I heard the riff for the 1st time, I had to have the record. I think it's a great successor of the wonderful predecessor. Kind of holding the pace.

I had no idea they looked so goofy!   :)

• Like 1

Walking on, 4th week, 4th Boston album. This is it to me I must say. Not only has it equally great song writing compared to the first two albums, but on much better sound and dynamic. Drive and enthusiasm returned from the slower 3rd stage.

It couldn’t get better and history showed, it didn’t. Love it any time I put it back on spinnin.

• Like 1

I’m really digging KXM lately. Especially love the bass tone on this one, and really love the main line George is putting down... sexy as hell!

Edited by DaveH
  • Like 1