Hamer Fan Club Message Center

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't need new music until this is organized.

I’ve been on a huge Redd Kross kick.  This is one of the greatest TV performances I’ve ever seen.  

and ..

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, gtone said:

Van's in winter storage so this will have to do in the meanwhile:

I love this song and the entire CD. Always on my personal player, be it gym or automobile. These guys totally got me into exploring the possibilities of fuzzboxes. 

• Like 2
On 1/4/2020 at 10:17 AM, Jack C said:

I’ve been on a huge Redd Kross kick.  This is one of the greatest TV performances I’ve ever seen.

I remember watching that when it first aired.  Killer stuff, and that's a band that never disappoints live.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, gtrdaddy said:

DP-47 👍🏻

DL-301 mk2-> DP47 -> Nakamichi CA5 -> Aragon 4004 -> HSU HB1mk2 + VTF2 mk5 -> my ears -> my soul. 

Canadian excellence to Japanese moving coils to Japanese servo-controlled decks  to Japanese precision control to ‘Murican iron to Korean sonic air transducers. Interesting chain with fabulous results. 

Edited by Toadroller
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Toadroller said:

DL-301 mk2-> DP47 -> Nakamichi CA5 -> Aragon 4004 -> HSU HB1mk2 + VTF2 mkt -> my ears -> my soul. 

The phono preamp on that CA-5 is crazy great! John Curl designed that phono stage for Pass. It was originally used on one of the Threshold FET series preamps. 

• Like 2