Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Hamer book.

martin-uk

Hi guy's

I was just looking on amazon at some cheap d.v.d.'s to spend some of my gift money on when i came across this,is it out in the state's already? Or do i have to wait until the day before my birthday for it?

p.s. The cover look's fantastic steve.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ultimate-Hamer-Guitars-Illustrated-History/dp/0764343521/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1356699616&sr=1-1

• 4 weeks later...

Great news-Joe and I just got the galley sheets in for the book-looks really good!

For anyone wanting autographed copies, let me know-I might be able to get that arranged before you order...

Great news-Joe and I just got the galley sheets in for the book-looks really good! For anyone wanting autographed copies, let me know-I might be able to get that arranged before you order...

Would love that!

He'll sign it for you, Kiz...but it won't be with a pen!

put me in for a signed one, you should sign a bunch and number them or something...

My kid is into cards and memorabilia. People just go nuts when have some sort of

limited run or special inscription...

I can arrange to sign and number (and maybe something else cool) books for anyone-preordered or not. If you preordered, no fear!

I can arrange to sign and number (and maybe something else cool) books for anyone-preordered or not. If you preordered, no fear!

Please include me on that list.

Should I preorder now or wait?

I too would like to horn in on this personal autographage from the respected author business.

Just let me know what hoops to jump through, please.

In and signed please.

Schiffer Order #49078 Date: 01/26/2013 05:56:48 EDT

Sign me up for a signed copy.

Will these be 4-digit (750 or so ) books. B)

I'd like book #0531 please... :D:D

It's probably too late, but that's an EXCELLENT idea!

yeah, that would be great... onto something here

Archived