Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Hamer book.

martin-uk

There might be a few potential "HFC Exclusive" things that could work out in a cool way.

Pre-order here, BTW:

http://www.schifferbooks.com/newschiffer/book_template.php?isbn=9780764343520

No-the publisher will have nothing to do with that. At this time, the plan would be that if you buy a copy, they'd have to be sent to us for signage and kewl schtuff...

There might be a few potential "HFC Exclusive" things that could work out in a cool way.

Pre-order here, BTW:

http://www.schifferbooks.com/newschiffer/book_template.php?isbn=9780764343520

Damn, now you tell me, I pre-ordered mine through amazon. I'll order another one if I need to, I can always give one to my brother.

Cheapskate me.

Could I buy a copy from Amazon, then me send the book to you for signage and stuff?

Or would it be easier to just buy the book from the publisher and have them send it to you?

This is getting confusing....

The publisher will not send anything to me or anyone other tan the purchaser. If someone wants to mail me their book, I'll sign it (and include special schtuff). Unfortunately, I'm not making anything on this (or not much if we are), so you'd have to cover shipping both ways, but book rate round trip would probably run $5 tops in the US. I will be ordering an as-yet unspecified number of books when they come out that I'll be signing for people who have asked me to do that.

Hey everyone-I've been getting a ton of emails about the book. Here's the preorder link from the publisher with a rough mockup (not final) of the cover.

book_template.php

If anyone wants to preorder, they'd have to send me the book and have me send it back (or to Joe or Paul, Jol, etc.).

I will be ordering a quantity of books when they come out to save some time (not sure that it'll save any $$ or not), etc. if anyone is interested in that. Contact me when the book comes out and I can arrange to get you a copy then with my sig and personalization, serialization, and goodies...

Thanks for all of the interest-just finished the edits and I think it looks GREAT!

• 2 months later...

I'd always been told June. Will post updates as I get them here first!

Archived