Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Hamer book.

martin-uk

All equally valid points above!

Ham-er.

Is it a ham-eater, a ham-maker... or the term applies to both?

My wife says that she would love a book about recipes with ham. :)

Great news-Joe and I just got the galley sheets in for the book-looks really good! For anyone wanting autographed copies, let me know-I might be able to get that arranged before you order...

Would love that!

Django. I have more paperwork on that Hamer if you want it.

Steve, please sign my book. I have no hamers but wish I did.

Great news-Joe and I just got the galley sheets in for the book-looks really good! For anyone wanting autographed copies, let me know-I might be able to get that arranged before you order...

Would love that!

Steve, please sign my book. I have no hamers but wish I did. Maybe I 'll get one back.

Would love that!

Steve, please sign my book. I have no hamers but wish I did.

Would love that!

Steve, please sign my book. I have no hamers but wish I did. Maybe I 'll get one back.

No need to own a Hamer for me to sign a book!

Serial,

If i send it to you, will you sign my Sam I am t-shirt from Dr. Seuss Green Eggs and Ham book?

[img=http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm142/Joe-Gio/SamIam_zps197a6b4f.jpg]

Like Veatch, also Making no sense and adding absolutely no value to the HFC since 2008.

I will, I will.

I shall sign it with a drill.

A signature of holes I shall create;

For you to wear and ventilate.

Final edits are done-book will be sent off to the printer's at the end of this week/ beginning of next. Looks like 4-6 weeks until it hits the streets!

I'm going to be arranging a book signing at a local bookstore here in town for early Summer. My plan is to have some choice Hamers and maybe some special guests there too

This is a very exciting thing for me-many thanks to everyone at the HFC for all of your support and assistance!!

Final edits are done-book will be sent off to the printer's at the end of this week/ beginning of next. Looks like 4-6 weeks until it hits the streets! I'm going to be arranging a book signing at a local bookstore here in town for early Summer. My plan is to have some choice Hamers and maybe some special guests there too This is a very exciting thing for me-many thanks to everyone at the HFC for all of your support and assistance!!

Keep us posted on the date. If i'm available, i'd make the trip for that. :)

Benny, old chap, I can't see Steve going any closer than Henley-on-Thames.

I'll be in the Philly/DC area on and around June 22. Long way to travel for a signed book, but I've gone to greater lengths for less.

I'm 1.5 hrs from Center City Philly/2 hrs from DC.

Hungerford? Now THAT'S a Rock n' Roll town!

• 1 month later...

I ordered my first copy direct from Schiffer, but also ordered a second through Amazon :ph34r:

I received an email from Amazon this morning updating the estimated arrival date to July 31, and their site has been updated with a publishing date of July 28.

I'm not sure what the accurate ship date will be (Steve and Joe would know best), but if it makes any difference, another book I had pre-ordered from Amazon moved the ship date to July 5th-10th last week, and it was delivered on Saturday.

Archived