Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Hamer book.

martin-uk

^^ ^^

Keep in mind that you are not ordering these books from Serial. The publisher is not doing the signed plates, and Amazon and other resellers DEFINITELY aren't.

The only way to get copies of your book(s) signed, get the plates, etc., will be to contact Steve when he opens that up. He doesn't have access to any of the orders or anything like that from the publisher.

Exactly.

Steve is one of the authors and not the publisher.

He doesn't know who ordered, or what the order #'s are.

The publisher has the books made and sends the them directly to the buyer.

Or Amazon does, if you ordered from them.

• 4 weeks later...

Hamer Book - nothing less than spectacular, congrats to Steve and Joe!

Funny it reminds me of PLAYBOY. I bought it for the "articles" - yeah sure. The photographs of the "girls" are beautiful

I am very impressed with the "history" or story of Hamer. The players both inside the company and on stage, all of it is like looking at a time capsule from the early 70's.

Fortunate enough to meet a few of the characters in this play.

If you haven't ordered the book - Do so now!

Hamerica

http://www.cheaptrick.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=10145

Posted this on the Cheap trick website as well hopefully to let the CT fans know it is out there.

Hamerica

Just checked on the Schiffer site and my order is "Pending". I placed it on 06/13/2013. Just sent them an email to see if this moves. I can't wait!

The guitar that surprised me the most was the Mark Younger Smith guitar.....

That one got me, too. Never seen one, never even heard of it. Very cool.

If I haven't already stated it here...

Awesome book Steve! Great read. You did a great job, and I love it. Nice images too!

I'll be up for a sig' plate, whenever that comes about.

Can't wait for volume 2. : )

Dave

At last got good news from Amazon

Steve Matthes "Ultimate Hamer Guitars: An Illustrated History"
Estimated arrival date: August 23 2013 - August 27 2013

I cannot wait :)

There is that, and that's a better idea!

"Dear Ben, I just wanted to put it down in writing, that you have been the inspiration to me in everything that I do, and everything that I am.

When you were born in 1978, in England, something happened. Something profound and stella, something which ordinary people won't understand. I decided that I wanted to use Hamer guitars, and one day have a couple of signature models, that almost everybody would love.

Then I decided to dedicate the top gun anthem to you and your impressive playing, when you were 6 years old, and didn't know what a guitar was

I would like to thank you by sending you no1 from the Steve Stevens Knaggs run, for all of your completely passive input into my success.

Lots of love,

Steve Stevens.

PS. Look at my fucking boots. "

I'll have a small number available-just reordered today. Sold out the first two orders. Just ordered a dozen today and many are spoken for, but i'll have a few left.

Archived