• veatch
  • GusS

The Eliminees

• Feb 4 - jwhitcomb3
  • Feb 10 - Turdus
  • Feb 10 - Nathan of Brainfertilizer Fame
  • Feb 21 - Bennyboy-UK
  • Feb 21 - Lockbody
  • Mar 22 - Feynman (ultraminor technicality)
  • Mar 28 - diablo175
  • Apr 5 - stratacus
  • Apr 16 - belgian
  • May 28 - atquinn
  • Multiple Dates - LordsoftheJungle
  • Oct 31 - velorush

• Nov 26 - mcchris

• Nov 29 - Fretty Mcgee

-----

Inspirational Video:

You can't make me sign this.

I cannot sign. Already ordered something last year which I have to pay this year.

Hmm. Okay, if this doesn't apply to orders already made, I'm game. My wife will be thrilled.

You know when you stop one addiction you replace it with another one usually. At this point my wife is deathly afraid that I will go on an "AMP" buying spree.

Too true.

I might be in... but I'm in the camp of one ordered and paid for last year.. will be delivered today. What's the purgatory ruling?

I'm gonna add, and Cmatthes know this, that if I find the right '79 Pbass, I will fall from Grace.

Signed! But what do I win when I outlast all you losers?

-

Austin

I guess we should hurry up and figure that out before February or so. :)

I've got one to sell and replace, or to possibly trade, and I might do it tomorrow. So . . . I guess I'm out.

Start date is January 11 - you're not out yet.

F**k. Lost before it started. Sorry for temtping you, but a Vanguard 25th Anniversary is what I call a pretty good start for 2013...

Does one in one out qualify/

ArnieZ

Of course not.

If I sign and only buy basses, do I win?

Of course not.

I might be in... but I'm in the camp of one ordered and paid for last year.. will be delivered today. What's the purgatory ruling?

I'm gonna add, and Cmatthes know this, that if I find the right '79 Pbass, I will fall from Grace.

I was thinking as I was playing the Senior last night, I really think I'm done for a while...

Count me in!

[of course, compared to some of you, me jumping in is tantamount to the sole attendant of Ice Station Zebra taking a vow of abstinence]

Now pickups, on the other hand... :D

The only thing that could break me would be accumulating cash and finding an LSL Tele - must stay away from Martin Music!

OK... I'm in. I've got 9 days to find the bass, then I think I can make it. This may be harder than giving up smoking.

Okay Mitch...let me get a ruling here:

What about if I don't buy any "new" or "used" guitars, but have a number of existing projects completed, thus resulting in newly playable/reconfigured guitars?

I can definitely sign under those terms.

Archived