Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Your Top 3 Dream Hamers....

As sure as I would think I have more interest in selling than buying, something interesting will pop up the next day. I suppose some day it would be nice to find something "boomered". Maybe also a T variety, but I have yet to find a Tele variant that sticks for the long term.......Maybe a Hamer version would work better.And if there was an "Ultimate Quilt" in a Talladega to match my "Pro", well.......(I know I saw a demo online of one in Tiger's Eye). And someday I should try a REAL 4 digit........

In the interim, I SHOULD be "outsourcing" the Eclipse, Chap 12 string (guitar, not bass), Monaco SuperPro and, maybe, a Newport.

1> Impact Guitar with Boomers and a reverse Virtuoso headstock. (Greg and i tried - Hamer said no) Would have been 27 fret with either bucker only or possibly set up like a Cali.

2> Watson with Boomers and hockeystick headstock. Hamer said no, but i think we could have gotten it through later, but alas, i ran out of CO type money.

3> Plain old Newport - Tomacco burst. This one stays in the realm of "one day, i shall have thee..." Just not likely this year.

I dunno...

I like that checkered SS1 with one HB and boomers...

The Punisher is most nice as well...

I did like the green one piece Scotty Moore Cali with one Pickup as well...

Also like a Korina Vector

And that yello SS1 with the LEDs...

..that's too many isn't it...

Neck thru cali,

no neck pup

bound neck, head stock

Boomers with black as night ebony board

Bridge pup, murkat special ;)

OFR

Volune and Tone at my placement

Custom graf paint job, frolicing Orca's all over it, Black and white with watery blues behind.

Mandocello standard

My custom ordered Standard w/ floyd :( (yeah, dumass, I sold it)

This may be one of mine too!

KillahStandard.jpg

Actually, last year's purchase of the "Senior" got me one of my all-time dream Hamers: a sustain block Special with a vintage-carve neck, but if I had to pick three more it would likely be these three:

BadgerGold.jpg
Always loved this CO gold-top.

031-2.jpg
Murkat's four-digit Standard - a magical mystery playing experience, and I never even plugged it in!

008_17A-1.jpg
If I could have only one to show someone what a Hamer is, it'd probably be this one.

Since I've decided I'm not into bling and would rather fantasize about something I might actually own someday as opposed to an unobtainable dream creation ...

1. Excellent all original condition sustain block (hardtail) Phantom with a six on a side headstock in Midnight Pearl (not sure if this exists)

2. A Cali exactly like the one Rebeca just bought with iridescent finish and boomers

3. A really nice 2tec Cruise bass in black or SFG

So if you could get any 3.... which would they be? Any model from any time..... Let's hear them.

How about the NEXT 3 out of Hamer's USA shop, when they reopen? You DID say 'from any time', though that probably qualifies as a fantasy rather than dream status. :unsure:

Barring that:

1. Punisher Standard.

2. Thunderbolt in Korina

3. Electroglide

The one that got away...

HAM1.jpg

Dude - seriously? So if that was yours and you let it get away, you should be banned from the forum - blasphemous! :o

No, it was never mine. It was on eBay years ago. I didn't go after it because i was leery of the switch placement and the nasty gold hardware. Don't remember exactly what it went for, but I remember feeling it was peanuts relatively-speaking, so it definitely could have been mine. Still, if I bought it I would have sold it eventually anyway, so I guess I just skipped to the end :lol:

-

Austin

1. A pimped out Korina Vector with multiply binding all over the place, braz board and victory inlays.
  2. A black, chambered Korina Standard Custom with ebony board and crowns.
  3. Chambered Korina Sustain Block Special with ebony board, spruce top and Phat Kats.

If I could have all of those, I'd be content.

I remember that one vividly!

1> Impact Guitar with Boomers and a reverse Virtuoso headstock. (Greg and i tried - Hamer said no) Would have been 27 fret with either bucker only or possibly set up like a Cali.

2> Watson with Boomers and hockeystick headstock. Hamer said no, but i think we could have gotten it through later, but alas, i ran out of CO type money.

3> Plain old Newport - Tomacco burst. This one stays in the realm of "one day, i shall have thee..." Just not likely this year.

Forgot about the Impact guitar, of course. +1!

I'm notoriously bad at making decisions, but you can't go wrong when you're talkin' Hamers!

This Artist Custom:

PurpleArtistCustom.jpg

Then the originally-owned-by Burningyen orange Newport with Bigsby, bound f-holes and added control knob.

Then I guess the Laura Press 12 String DuoTone (or maybe the Camstone DuoTone.. dang, there's that indecisiveness again!)

Archived