Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Your Top 3 Dream Hamers....

(or maybe the Camstone DuoTone.. dang, there's that indecisiveness again!)

The Camstone DuoTone was on my original list - I had even searched and found a photo to include it!

CamstoneDuocase.jpg

:wub:

1. Korina Eclipse

2. Seafoam Green T-62

3. Earthen Talladega

I had a Seafoam Green T-62 and sold it - D'OH!! (didn't put it on my list because I already had one)

1. A pimped out Korina Vector with multiply binding all over the place, braz board and victory inlays.
  2. A black, chambered Korina Standard Custom with ebony board and crowns.
  3. Chambered Korina Sustain Block Special with ebony board, spruce top and Phat Kats.

If I could have all of those, I'd be content.

Uh Kiz, Didn't you at least have one of these before? I am thinking #1 might have been in your possession.

Hamerica

1. A pimped out Korina Vector with multiply binding all over the place, braz board and victory inlays.
  3. Chambered Korina Sustain Block Special with ebony board, spruce top and Phat Kats.

Uh Kiz, Didn't you at least have one of these before? I am thinking #1 might have been in your possession.

Hamerica

#1 and #2 I do believe.

2 - Artist w/ Boomers (THE one that got away!)

fronttopview_zps51ec240b.png

I would give up a few guitars for that one. I fell in love with that guitar the minute I saw it and I wish he would sell it to me.

2 - Artist w/ Boomers (THE one that got away!)

fronttopview_zps51ec240b.png

I would give up a few guitars for that one. I fell in love with that guitar the minute I saw it and I wish he would sell it to me.

Yeah - I saw it here on CL and at the time really couldn't afford it, but as soon as I put out the PSA I regretted not making it happen :(. Glad someone here got it though, maybe I'll be able to get it back someday ...

Hamerica

I had all three, but that's beside the point - lol.

And sold two of them to me! Both were amazing guitars, but had to go when I realized that pointy guitars do not flatter the 50+ physique. It's about the look, after all.

And sold two of them to me! Both were amazing guitars, but had to go when I realized that pointy guitars do not flatter the 50+ physique. It's about the look, after all.

You can be old, fat, and bald with an Explorer shaped guitar if you play southern rock.

Don't know why you didn't buy the Spruceburst to complete the trifecta, but you've always been somewhat of a wildcard.

I was planning on ordering a Newport with a flamed maple top, ebony fingerboard, Lollar Imperials and Duotone electronics. But alas, not going to happen now.

Just what you say, you are to late. ;)

I dunno. I want new ones every day.

But I know I'd like a Monaco III, A Talladega and something older - like a nice graphic Prototype or a cool sustainblock Phantom. 80s' baby!

Edit: But I've wanted this one since I first saw a picture of it:

DSC_0010.JPG

1: Four Digit Natural B&C Standard (the one that belongs to Tokyotapes).

2: Vector with a Standard headstock (In Peters collection).

3: Sunburst with a Dan Armstrong Headstock, either the one which was owned by Billy from Rockpile (the custom arch top currently in Disturbers hands would do at a pinch).

Apparently I've exceeded my disk space for attachments (how do I fix this ?) so can't post up the pics I have of these beauties.

Archived