Hamer Fan Club Message Center

F/S G&L Bluesboy

Sonic blue G&L Bluesboy Alder with #1 neck, satin finish medium jumbo frets, bone nut, 12" radius. This was factory pleked and made 5/25/2012. Great playing guitar! Seth Lover in the neck. Only flaw I can see is the small impression in the finger board. COA, build specs and all case candy included. Speaking of the case it is the nicer G&G case, a few small tears or abrasions in the tolex but all latches intact and perfectly functional. Asking $900 shipped and PP.IMG_0619.jpgIMG_0622.jpgIMG_0621.jpgIMG_0620.jpgIMG_0625.jpg

I have no accurate method of weighing it. I'd say it's a medium weight, but it's not a feather. Definitely lighter than my old lester which was 8.75#. If this would be a big issue for him, I'm sure there are lighter ones out there. I would not want him to be disappointed. That said, it is very comfortable to me. I would say it's within a couple onces of my T51, which is a 1 piece ash.

ArnieZ

• 2 weeks later...

It has been a tough decision between keeping this or my t51. Sentiment so far has been the deciding factor, I really do like this guitar alot! If it doesn't sell you might see my t51 and possibly the Talladega on the market.

ArnieZ

Archived