Hamer Fan Club Message Center

The Artist Now Known as Dickhead

That is beyond shit-house rat crazy fucked up. There is no plausible excuse for that shit. I'd have beaten the little fucker within and inch of his purple life. Jail time or not, I'd a beaten him so he'd remember the pain that comes with being a complete and utter douche bag.

His next album should be called "Scrotum without a Clue".

And while the solo was, like, all in the right key and stuff, i wouldn't exactly classify it as "killing it".

Killed the guitar real good, though.

He is a great singer, songwriter, and a fabulous guitar player.....but why do that? And then refuse to sign the pieces???? WTF?

Maybe they have history or something...he should buy that dude the vintage guitar of his choice....it's not like he'd notice the reduction in his profit margin. I don't understand things like that....

Exactly!

I would be thrilled if Prince smashed one of my guitars.

Kind of like The Victim pulling down a chick's tube top at the Roux House with absolute impunity.

You've heard of King Richard? Now there's Prince Dick.

Performance was cool.

Throwing the guitar to the ground, not cool. Usually his roadie fetches them when he throws them up in the air, but he threw this one to the side.

Either he was into the performance, or he was seing Kirk Douglas as some kid of competition. He's know for being rude to other guitarplayers, he was really mean to Jesse Johnson as well when he wanted to go solo in the 80's. Well, well he's a Jehovas witness so I guess the higher powers forgives him for this kinda stuff (said with great irony).

I hope his management reimburses Kirk for the damage done.

I dunno what to think of that band though. I would so prefer to see Levi Seacer JR on backing guitars, and Michael Bland on drums, from the old NPG band. They had a little more weight to them, so to speak.

The other side to some musical virtuosos is that besides embodying all the magic to do good music, they may also carry on all the vices that makes a man a piece of shit.

This a$$hole was jealous of this other musician's guitar. He knew it was a great guitar, he couldn't have it, so wouldn't the right owner. Disguise everything under a hendrix tantrum and voila, the master did an awesome performance.

As they say, to know the real character of a man, give him money and power.

He's a sad little man.

I know of a couple of repair docs who'd love to help him out to fix it. Greg? Murkat? Someone feels missed out?

Exactly!

I would be thrilled if Prince smashed one of my guitars.

Kind of like The Victim pulling down a chick's tube top at the Roux House with absolute impunity.

We had a baboon at Cypress Gardens that used to do that. Ahhh, the memories.

(...) He knew it was a great guitar, he couldn't have it, so wouldn't the right owner.(...)

That's exactly what is beyond my understanding. He can problably have any guitar he wants! He's f@cking Prince after all! To me, for some reason he just wanted to hurt that guy really bad. :(

Archived