Hamer Fan Club Message Center

NHD and NAD Mesa Royal Atlantic

Ralph

My bad, It might be your old guitar.

It sure looks like it. Just do an advanced search for "vector" and my username and you can find out anything you want to know about it. I do understand that the factory Kahler has gone missing from a previous owner after I sold it. Any idea what pickups are in it now?

I have the factory Kahler. He sent it with the guitar. I had a JB put in the bridge. The neck pup is the original from what I was told. Still learning about the amp. You can switch from 50 to 100 watts. The clean channel is 100 times better than my old Peavey. And metal sounds great through it.

I have the factory Kahler. He sent it with the guitar. I had a JB put in the bridge. The neck pup is the original from what I was told. Still learning about the amp. You can switch from 50 to 100 watts. The clean channel is 100 times better than my old Peavey. And metal sounds great through it.

Awesome! I think that Slammer in the neck position is probably the nicest neck tone I've ever had. I bet with the JB the whole thing just kills through that RA-100. If I was to get another Mesa, that's the one I'd get for sure.

Should have got a Bugera 333XL Infinium <insert ducking smiley here>

As I cannot afford such extravagant heads, I may actually buy a Bugera 6262 Infinium Head shortly...

Archived