Hamer Fan Club Message Center

The Dantzig Custom Order

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's really nice. I like everything about that guitar (pickups, controls, sustain block). If we were at a restaurant I'd say, "I'll have what he ordered."

• 2 months later...

Dude, that looks awesome, besides having the features the doctor prescribed --sustainblock and P-90's. WOW!

Just saw it on Facebook. Rushed over here, it's not up yet. Ha ha. :D Man, that is some serious guitar right there. I first thought it was a Tally with P90's, but that might be what it is, on steroids?

Super congrats!!!

That's the most maddening period of time- knowing it's on a truck and out there somewhere, waiting to be delivered. Hopefully, not while you're stuck on the toilet or some other unavoidable calamity. :P:lol:

As a helpful (albeit too late) suggestion, you can have these signature required packages delivered to your nearby FedEx Office store. Then you can pick it up at your convenience. No more waiting around for the package. The nearest Fed Ex Office store to me is less than 3 minutes away from my house. I have it held there and pick it up on the way to work or on the way home.

Also VERY helpful for keeping recent guitar purchases undetected by the spouse. :ph34r:

Archived