Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Hamer of beer?

Montelovesco

Question

For fun and knowing that I might start a holy war: Now I have the chance to test some US made beers, and I wonder what's the most recommended.

I started with Coors (by accident, and not so bad for someone who is used to bavarian beer) and bought some Miller High Life (in memory of the Miller guitar made by Hamer). Any ideas? Please stick to brands I can easily get in bottles or cans, since I don't have the chance to get out very often.

I'm kind of surprised that nobody's suggested Yuengling. I sure wish we could buy it in Texas!

Yuengling's everywhere in VA. I have it every once in a while, but I've noticed that anywhere it's NOT available people really, really seem to want it!

I'm kind of surprised that nobody's suggested Yuengling. I sure wish we could buy it in Texas!

Yuengling's everywhere in VA. I have it every once in a while, but I've noticed that anywhere it's NOT available people really, really seem to want it!

I noticed that on trips back East (and now that I live here). I can take it or leave it, when I first had it I thought "WTF is all the fuss about??". St Ambroise in Quebec is better (for my money).

I like anchor steam as well, my SF visit was the introduction.

...you boys and girls serve it toooooo cold though!

I want to get the first one down quick to quench the thirst then enjoy the second one :D

Anheuser-Busch, Coors, and Miller products (which produce seven of the worlds ten best selling beers) don't taste good enough to be "enjoyed" at any temperature above ice cold, so it's become the norm.

75 million NASCAR fans can't be wrong...can they? :ph34r:

This is for beer....for the other, you may say "Why have one (or many) at Home ?" "You may have another vision, business oriented, considering the on need based integration, fee based, allowing more flexibility".

I was speaking on gardening tool. You too, I hope...

Archived