Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Creating A Hamer: a behind the scenes look

Who's is this? Man that is nice!!!

A dealer ordered a Newport90 with a Gretsch vibe. The classic green top and a pickgaurd shaped like a classic Gretsch one. It is the only Newport that I know of, since I've been there, that we put a pickgaurd on. Had to make the pickgaurd from scratch. After it was finished, the dealer cancelled.

Bm

Does that mean it's still at the shop? :)

(kidding)

I suggest contacting sales at Fender and mentioning that you heard from a bird that a dealer had cancelled a custom order and to check with New Hartford to see if it is still in stock. Like I said, I haven't physically seen it in a while but I did ask recently if it was still up there and they said they are pretty sure it is (Nice communication. I think so, I'm pretty sure). It's a good thing this isn't a hospital. Is that the brain? I think so. Good luck!

Bm

Kinda like my Koa/Wenge Chap ;)

I think you guys had a few one of a kinds though correct? Keep the pics coming, trying to figure out what it is... I am sure someone on here will know before me...lol

You guys are KILLING me! Even with that old "fossil" guitar...good thing I know that one didn't get a Standard headstock! :D

Single pickup Studio with no rear control cavity panel. Install/service the jack/pots via the pickup cavity. Genius stuff!

The pickup cover is to match a graphic top/artwork.

Archived