Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Creating A Hamer: a behind the scenes look

Just curious - why are NEW guitars hung so darned close so they can bang against each other? Doesn't seem like the rack is hurting for space to spread the work apart and prevent dings.....

He said "Rack"...heh heh heh.

Hamer_vector_hang_rack_zps2bfaa511.jpg

ham_std_burst_zpsac7fba83.jpg

Here are my 03 Mahogany Standards. Two Tone Sunburst & Orange Sparkle

Top Photo Has my Mahogany Vector Trans Orange.

Miss that rack!!!Looks like a slow week-betcha everyone kicks ass though!!!

Just curious - why are NEW guitars hung so darned close so they can bang against each other? Doesn't seem like the rack is hurting for space to spread the work apart and prevent dings.....

Another day's run was coming out. That would fill the bottom. The upper section was left open for taller models, and ones that were not moving right away. They also needed to be grouped together to keep track of the drying times. It also made it easier to order parts and lay out labor. Plus, the Hamer 4108 finish dries like a rock, so you could run back and forth with your hand, slapping them together and they wouldn't dent. Also, when they are closer together, the impact distance is smaller, so the force is a lot less than if they were wider apart. Plus it is a shorter distance to the ground if one fell than if it was on top. Other than that, I don't have an answer.

Bm

(Oh, SNAP!)

That bass is killing me.

And you forgot to mention that most of them have to be on the bottom so the Production Manager can read the tags (he's a wee little fellow).

Do you mean L..............................................................................a.....................................................m......................................o.........................................n......................................................I.................................................c...........................................................l.................................e?

Bm

Whats to try:

1> When posting, go to the [More Reply Options] button

2> In another screen, bring the image up in photobook or whatever

3> Right click on the picture and select "Copy image location"

4> In the post for this message board, click the image button:

pics.jpg

5> In the pop up winder in the spot for the URL, right click the mouse and select "paste" - this should put an "http://..blah...blah...jpg" or something like that in there

6> Hit OK

7> Hit [Preview Post] to make sure the image link is working

8> Hit [Add Reply]

Hope that helps...

I've always been a bit of a Firebird purist but that headstock looks pretty nice with that body. Hmmmm new project maybe.

718_zps1266390c.jpg

Mirrorimage is supposed to show me how to attach a picture.Bm

Yeah, good luck with that...

Blind leading the blind! ;P

Ouch. Hey I can post a pic. Here is a blast from the past.

5neck2.jpg

Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach Jackass how to post a pic and we will be entertained for life.

Another blast fromthe past.threeamigos_zps61766213.jpg

Was that the last A.H. guitar?

Whats to try:

1> When posting, go to the [More Reply Options] button

2> In another screen, bring the image up in photobook or whatever

3> Right click on the picture and select "Copy image location"

4> In the post for this message board, click the image button:

pics.jpg

5> In the pop up winder in the spot for the URL, right click the mouse and select "paste" - this should put an "http://..blah...blah...jpg" or something like that in there

6> Hit OK

7> Hit [Preview Post] to make sure the image link is working

8> Hit [Add Reply]Thank you! I'm going to try it.

Bm

Hope that helps...

Archived