Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Creating A Hamer: a behind the scenes look

Not sure, but if there's any likelihood of him wanting to pass on it, I'm calling dibs and you can make that satin, please. :lol:

Really wishing the custom checked Cali had come with a satin neck.

Id'n that what 0000 steel wool is for? You can always buff it back out to shiny if you go easy with the steel wool.

Not the same. Steel wool has oils in it. Plus take a nine volt battery and stick the leads into it and see what happens.

Bm

Dear Jackass,Do not tell people to touch 9 volt batteries to steel wool,I just burned my house down!

Not sure, but if there's any likelihood of him wanting to pass on it, I'm calling dibs and you can make that satin, please. :lol:

Id'n that what 0000 steel wool is for? You can always buff it back out to shiny if you go easy with the steel wool.

Not the same. Steel wool has oils in it. Plus take a nine volt battery and stick the leads into it and see what happens.

Bm

Dear Jackass,Do not tell people to touch 9 volt batteries to steel wool,I just burned my house down!

That's ok. Did you get your 30 packs out first? Remember the priority list. Drugs first, then beer, guitars, amps, pedals, tapes of early jams, junk food, pets, hookers, then kids.

Bm

Bm

Vzzzzzt! :blink::blink::blink:

Bm

Vzzzzzt! :blink::blink::blink:

Is that where the flame tops come from?

Bloody stupid bloody fender bloody....

What he said! <_<

031_zpsff7d1bf5.jpg

WOW!!!

So, No Floyd, String through Sustain Block, a lil Amber tint, set of Duncan Hot Rails in Cream, OH Man........ :ph34r::P:huh:

Archived