Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Creating A Hamer: a behind the scenes look

Now to just double check the the fit , and I think this is it for today.

031_zpsff7d1bf5.jpg

Oh my word. That is absolutely amazing. (Edited because my fingers had a freeze up and started hitting the wrong buttons after seeing these images)

013_zps6e5fc4de.jpg

So, it's another Saturday. We are still waiting on the PU's for the Cali, but I can finish up the neck...,012_zps3f69e8d9.jpg

015_zps25ffcbcc.jpg

016_zps9f6d8878.jpg

020_zps8140a753.jpg

and GP is doing his magic on the Chap...025_zps61b0f263.jpg

028_zps932cf84d.jpg

034_zps53bb51d0.jpg

I get back and Newman says ... you stupid , you forgot the bevell on the back of the Cali. Back to the sander I go...036_zpsa52347cc.jpg

039_zpsb45e4ff1.jpg

Agreed! This stuff ROCKS!!

As I said in another thread:

The Hamer Shop boys make other custom shops look like Ass.

Edited to add: Lately especially.

Goddammit, this is fueling a raging case of HGAS. :P How much would it cost to get the fellers in the shop to sneak one more custom order in? :ph34r:

Goddammit, this is fueling a raging case of HGAS. :P How much would it cost to get the fellers in the shop to sneak one more custom order in? :ph34r:

The HFC Saturday Custom Order Shop!

Nah - nasty Internet rumor.

Well then, allow me to now submit my order for a mahogany Standard done up in replica of the 4 digit on the cover of the Book, with the burst finish, poker chip toggle cover, bound, crowned but with a Floyd Rose, 24 frets, and reverse head stock. Mmmm.

Well then, allow me to now submit my order for a mahogany Standard done up in replica of the 4 digit on the cover of the Book, with the burst finish, poker chip toggle cover, bound, crowned but with a Floyd Rose, 24 frets, and reverse head stock. Mmmm.

Make mine with 23-1/2 frets

Sorry guys, yall all have to get in line behind big daddy... :P If they do another I am first in line... :rolleyes:

Sure.

Just as long as I get mine with 23-1/2 frets, and pups too far to the left.

Archived