Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Creating A Hamer: a behind the scenes look

Nah - nasty Internet rumor.

Well then, allow me to now submit my order for a mahogany Standard done up in replica of the 4 digit on the cover of the Book, with the burst finish, poker chip toggle cover, bound, crowned but with a Floyd Rose, 24 frets, and reverse head stock. Mmmm.

Make two of 'em. But make mine vintage original spec.

Gary does amazing finishes.

I heard that he used to do custom paint on cars before this, and that he worked at PPG.

Not sure if that's true or not, but it would explain all the fantastic finishes he's created.

Bloody hell.

It's a fucking tragedy you won't be doing this for Hamer for much longer.

Is there any chance of us being able to put together a HFC group purchase request to FMIC for a last run of Standards (nothing weird just the original specs all B&C, surely if there were say 10 - 20 of us that wanted it they would be crazy not to do it.

Who would be the contact at FMIC ? Anyone know ?

So do you know when or what or who the last one will be for ?

That's INSANE.

One of the best looking Standards I've ever seen - even at this stage!

Wow...

I have a feeling David B's Standard will be the ONE to have. I imagine he will hold on to it...

I WILL keep this one. It is exactly what I've always wanted. I just need to find a way to get more!

Thats exactly the finish I would want. And that top!

Killer.

LOTT just won "Understatement of the Week"...and it's only Monday!

I know, I know.

I've never liked buying "new" guitars, I hate the depreciation but for the chance to get a final run together (which btw I'm really surprised FMIC haven't thought about doing as a way to say farewell to Hamer) I would happily get my wallet out.

Others here know better than me so is there any chance we could persuade FMIC to do a final run if we got a list of orders (what would be a minimum to suggest hmmmm is 35 for the 35 Years of Hamer production too many?) just B&C Standard standards nothing fancy.

How many others would be up for it ?

I'd take 2.

I've never liked buying "new" guitars, I hate the depreciation but for the chance to get a final run together (which btw I'm really surprised FMIC haven't thought about doing as a way to say farewell to Hamer) I would happily get my wallet out.

They did allow a final "run" when they removed all restrictions and let people submit last-call orders for any variation of anything ever affiliated with the brand.

ship-has-sailed-techspokes.com_.jpeg

Archived