Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Creating A Hamer: a behind the scenes look

There were at least two in the queue when I was up there last fall.

Cool.

I was happy to see the white 8 string bass and sad that I didn't get a chance to get one made.

Glad to see some basses in with the guitars in the last run.

Back to it.

Holy shit..................

094_zpsef3e6add.jpg

Add four legs and a huge Hamer logo in the center and you'd sell 200+ Hamer mancave coffee tables real quick.

Route for the soundhole and throw an ashtray in it......or use it as a beer holder.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To the Luthiers: thanks for posting such great shots of guitars in progress. You guys gots skills, and I hope you continue your craft.

I will say that I'm envious of your profession. I work in the PC peripheral industry, and although I enjoy the work, the customer could really give two ***** about the product as long as it works. The way you combine form and function, and have us salivating to see more build photos, and finally the finished fulfillment of someone's new baby… it's amazing.

They're not even shipping the fucking pickup until March 3. That's after I had to remind them to order the pickups and tuners a while back. This place is a joke.

Bm

At least the finish will be REALLY cured.

They're not even shipping the fucking pickup until March 3. That's after I had to remind them to order the pickups and tuners a while back. This place is a joke.

Bm

Are you guys really out of the normal Schaller tuners that go on Standards?

Bm

Are you guys really out of the normal Schaller tuners that go on Standards?

The carcass has been picked clean.

It's gotta be Shannon I've met her a couple a times at CT shows backstage

A very fine looking woman also.

Was she dressed or un-dressed?

Mike - is that going to be a no binding one, no "soundhole" one, like Jeff Ament's?

Archived