Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Creating A Hamer: a behind the scenes look

• 2 weeks later...

They can't work on Hamer stuff during the work week because the Guild production takes up all their time. Those guys log Saturday hours when they can to get things knocked out in a significantly scaled down shop.

All the Korina they can eat!

I love everything about this thread.

Thanks so much for sharing these! It's awesome to get to see the in progress shots and appreciate just how good you guys are! I even showed these pics to my wife (who builds a lot of stuff around the house).

I have the same kind of wife. A chain saw at Christmas spoils her more than flowers. B)

I honestly can't help but to get pissed off quite a bit when I see the magic that unfolds when these gentleman touch a piece of wood and then to realize we are witnessing the last vestiges of a once great guitar company...

I honestly can't help but to get pissed off quite a bit when I see the magic that unfolds when these gentleman touch a piece of wood and then to realize we are witnessing the last vestiges of a once great guitar company...

+1

It all boils down to the money. FMIC wasn't making any off Hamer. Moot point. Hope the rumors I've heard in recent times prove to be of substance. :ph34r:

Archived