Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Creating A Hamer: a behind the scenes look

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! The other link option did come up. I left clicked the image option and it said copied. Then I right clicked copy and then pasted. Don't copy/paste?

Bm

WTF LOL!! It looks like you chose the direct link which sends everyone to your Photobucket page. It works much like the one in my SIG Block. If you choose the IMG it will just appear in the post. But at least this is progress.

BTW Nice Weiner ;)

I quit. There is a reason for everything. When the image enlarged and the fourth option came up on the right, I left clicked on the fourth option and it said copied, then I switched over to the HFC and right clicked paste. That's why I don't have a normal job!

Bm

Oh my Fucking God! How did you do that! There should be one of Wolf in the Facebook section. I'm going to bow to you tomorrow morning. It's a good thing I've been drinking, because It's the only excuse I have. My son has been popping his head in every five minutes like Leslie Nielson in Airplane saying "I just want to let you know, your a Jackass."

Bm

Mirrorimage is supposed to show me how to attach a picture.Bm

Yeah, good luck with that...

Blind leading the blind! ;P

Ouch. Hey I can post a pic. Here is a blast from the past.

5neck2.jpg

Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach Jackass how to post a pic and we will be entertained for life.

You better damn well not let Steve see you with that,even today!

Here's a more recent one (definitely not MY guitar):

HamerGCMwUncleDickshead1012-1_zps11fac77

Nice to see that the kid that plays 'Jake' on 'Two and a Half Men' has found another job.

Nice to see that the kid that plays 'Jake' on 'Two and a Half Men' has found another job.

Yeah - that's my son. Sorry, but I don't see the resemblance.

Yeah - that's my son. Sorry, but I don't see the resemblance.

Hey - no offense meant.

Saw some resemblance and went for a laugh (cue Rodney Dangerfield from Caddy Shack, "Oh, nice boy, wonderful boy, yeah, he's a good boy")

Guess I should have gone with my second thought on a line for this picture. To wit;

Why do I think of 'Billion Dollar Babies' , when I look at this picture?

Oh yeah, "I'm so scared your little head will come off in my hands"

My Standard and half of David B's ying-yang pair, getting ready for the stork.

MyBlueStandardintheshopBigger_zps23c3058

I hope I remembered to put the rod cover on! I think Newman hit me in the head after that with his headstock. Look at that soundroom. Fully stocked rod cover wall and everything. It doesn't look like that now. There is yellow police tape all around the Hamer floor and there are chalk body outlines on the floor where we all worked (I think somebody urinated on mine to rub it in!).

Bm

Yep, it came with the TR cover

Almost makes you want to cry ,Fender getting their grubby mitts on Hamer.

Who's is this? Man that is nice!!!

DSCN1289_zpsfed4f237.jpg

A dealer ordered a Newport90 with a Gretsch vibe. The classic green top and a pickgaurd shaped like a classic Gretsch one. It is the only Newport that I know of, since I've been there, that we put a pickgaurd on. Had to make the pickgaurd from scratch. After it was finished, the dealer cancelled.

Bm

Archived