Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Creating A Hamer: a behind the scenes look

There will be pools of BLOOD if this STC is not done next week.013_zpsa40f651d.jpg015_zps9ed6bfe8.jpg

It WILL be UGLY!

For you D...

Can't resist to reply on this one. Standards rule! The color is awsome. You guys have a great job in that you create other people's dreams.
  • Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It looks great, all polished up and stuff. I just hope we have the screws for the pickups, Jackass!?!?!

Not sure if anybody is still inter ....ah what the hell....

For those of you who somehow still think that Jackass is normal I present these..... What man could turn liguid stuff that comes out of the spray gun into GLASS ?

Posted Images

Ironically, the "f" spaced will probably line up better with the pole pieces, especially on the bridge. That's why people get them.

Bm

By the way, I have it buffed up through my last two wheels, then I can start on your board.

and oh by the way,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it looks FUCKING AWESOME!

Ironically, the "f" spaced will probably line up better with the pole pieces, especially on the bridge. That's why people get them.

Bm

By the way, I have it buffed up through my last two wheels, then I can start on your board.

and oh by the way,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it looks FUCKING AWESOME!

Thanks for the update. I can't wait! I did order the correct pickups from a guy on ebay who gets them SUPER fast. You can finish the guitar & I'll change the pickups... OR if I get them before you're done, I'll send them to you to put in.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if anybody is still inter ....ah what the hell....021_zpsad3da540.jpg

WOW! Quality work, indeed! :wub: Is the Hamer logo that's pictured, on a NEW guitar? I didn't know the old logos with the old style 'U.S.A.' still existed!

This picture is just SO damned cool!

PEEKABOO!!018_zpsa9134be9.jpg

Once again, thanks to all the folks at Hamer for keeping us up to date with the pics of their incredible work showcasing some kickass custom orders!

I have everything except the rod cover. We'll figure that out. Personally, I don't keep a truss rod cover on any of my guitars, acoustic or electric. I also don't wear underwear.

Bm

I wouldn't mind a bell shaped truss rod cover like the old Hamer style if it will fit properly. I do have 1 old one. Are the new Gibson ones exactly the same?

AW Man! I always wait to look in here last when I see it has been posted to on Sunday mornings. It always has the BEST Saturday posts.

IMG_0314_zps41949d82.jpgJackass rocks!!!!!!!!!

It doesn't need a video to see what's going!

Archived