Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Creating A Hamer: a behind the scenes look

Who's is this? Man that is nice!!!

A dealer ordered a Newport90 with a Gretsch vibe. The classic green top and a pickgaurd shaped like a classic Gretsch one. It is the only Newport that I know of, since I've been there, that we put a pickgaurd on. Had to make the pickgaurd from scratch. After it was finished, the dealer cancelled.

Bm

Does that mean it's still at the shop? :)

(kidding)

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It looks great, all polished up and stuff. I just hope we have the screws for the pickups, Jackass!?!?!

Not sure if anybody is still inter ....ah what the hell....

For those of you who somehow still think that Jackass is normal I present these..... What man could turn liguid stuff that comes out of the spray gun into GLASS ?

Posted Images

I suggest contacting sales at Fender and mentioning that you heard from a bird that a dealer had cancelled a custom order and to check with New Hartford to see if it is still in stock. Like I said, I haven't physically seen it in a while but I did ask recently if it was still up there and they said they are pretty sure it is (Nice communication. I think so, I'm pretty sure). It's a good thing this isn't a hospital. Is that the brain? I think so. Good luck!

Bm

Kinda like my Koa/Wenge Chap ;)

I think you guys had a few one of a kinds though correct? Keep the pics coming, trying to figure out what it is... I am sure someone on here will know before me...lol

Mr. J.A.'s interpretation of a smooth glass finish:

6a00e54ee874da88330120a7d7bbe8970b.jpg

You guys are KILLING me! Even with that old "fossil" guitar...good thing I know that one didn't get a Standard headstock! :D

Single pickup Studio with no rear control cavity panel. Install/service the jack/pots via the pickup cavity. Genius stuff!

The pickup cover is to match a graphic top/artwork.

Archived