Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Hamers in action

I have 2.5 years until Birthday 55. Wonder if Big F will come to their senses by then? Maybe something in Trans Red with P90s or......

In a country band, a few years back:

Pauls_2062.jpg

Got kinda warm that night. Hamers have that effect, I guess.

Christmastime:

100_5509.jpg

ZZ Top medley:

jerryandem2_1289.jpg

My song 'Drive-Thru Girl' with my Monaco Elite, through a James Peters Wolverine.

http://youtu.be/Tq0-Xul9tTA

Does that have the stock Duncan SH-5 and Sh-11 in it? How do you like that combo? Side note, the Monaco was made first. It had a small porch that sticks out in the cutaway. When you play up the neck, your hand runs into it (drives me crazy). When they made the first Monaco Elite's, which is a scaled down body size, they didn't scale down that porch, so the first 4-5 Monaco Elite's had a fucking big ass wide porch sticking out! You could fit chairs and a grill on it.

Bm

Stock pickups which I like a lot. If you like an amp with gain, they're a good choice.

See, somebody plays these things,thanks!!

You bet yer ass we play 'em. It's kinda depressing that it took me until I was in my 40's to have the kinda disposable income to afford a high quality and/or custom guitar. But when that did happen, I could've ordered any-fucking-thing. I ordered a Hamer. So, thank you, good sir. :D

This... Of all the ones I could have bought - I chose Hamer. I have to admit, playing DavidB's custom FB sealed the deal for me, it played like butter and sounding incredible!!! Now that I cannot order a Hamer, I figured a suitable alternative was ordering one from Jol...

It's odd. All this talk of Hamer being dead and buried, but this past Friday I did a little more work on Heid music's Blueburst B-12L. Plus Music Center came in and picked out their woods for 3-4 customs in process. Hmmmm.

Bm

Anytime you want to take another order, just let me know... ;)

I'd order another.

With "The Mutant Genes":

MutantGenesCM_zpsf82f16f5.jpg

Me with Elduave, sportin' Hamers:

DWTMFHQ805Band1.jpg

DWTMMontVill9.jpg

These are with Turdus' band:

MOC805FfXcor3.jpgTMOCFFXCORsmall.jpg

How do you like the Duotone Custom? I've never seen a bass player play his bass like Jimi.

Bm

The Duo-Tone Custom is my go-to guitar for this gig. I usually take 5 guitars (including 3 Hamers and an Ovation USA), but I could do the whole show with the Duo and the Eclipse 12. I doubt that the audience would notice, but I'm happier with more Hamer family members around.

• 6 months later...

Archived