Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Hamers in action

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One great ripple effect (I love that phrase, use it all the time) from this string is being turned on to new bands/music. Beautiful guitar. Ripping with 90's. Best of all you'll notice during the solo

Awesome! Look at that shot with the Hamer headstock with a Marshall cab. Already, two action shots from two recently made axes. Wenge + Checkerboard. All that time , late 90's through a few years back

Posted Images

See, somebody plays these things,thanks!!

You bet yer ass we play 'em. It's kinda depressing that it took me until I was in my 40's to have the kinda disposable income to afford a high quality and/or custom guitar. But when that did happen, I could've ordered any-fucking-thing. I ordered a Hamer. So, thank you, good sir. :D

You bet yer ass we play 'em. It's kinda depressing that it took me until I was in my 40's to have the kinda disposable income to afford a high quality and/or custom guitar. But when that did happen, I could've ordered any-fucking-thing. I ordered a Hamer. So, thank you, good sir. :D

This... Of all the ones I could have bought - I chose Hamer. I have to admit, playing DavidB's custom FB sealed the deal for me, it played like butter and sounding incredible!!! Now that I cannot order a Hamer, I figured a suitable alternative was ordering one from Jol...

In addition to hoarding all the calis, Diablo looks like he could kick just about anyone's ass who has an issue with it... :P

He only makes it down to FL a few times a year. I can make myself a vapor pretty easily. ;)

These just in. Restaurant gig last weekend featuring Bubs'-42's blue Studio that had just arrived in my grubby mitts:

993708_10151709844173179_1126838779_n_zp

And my much-loved Duo-Tone Custom

8453_10151709844178179_1959239984_n_zps8

The boss usually plays a bigger drum rig, but space was VERY tight.

In addition to hoarding all the calis, Diablo looks like he could kick just about anyone's ass who has an issue with it... :P

He only makes it down to FL a few times a year. I can make myself a vapor pretty easily. ;)

Thorn, unlike the tropical storm and tornadoes that just tore thru Fl., you won't know when I hit. 'Til it's too late :lol:

Better keep some brewskis on ice, bro ;)

Thorn, unlike the tropical storm and tornadoes that just tore thru Fl., you won't know when I hit. 'Til it's too late :lol:

Better keep some brewskis on ice, bro ;)

LOL, I thought you were a "Sex On The Beach" kind of guy. :D

After a copious amount of quality brewskis, I'll be a sex-anywhere-she'll-consent-to-kinda guy. :lol:

But yeah, my numero uno imbibing solution is tequila. Start with shots and wash down with a quality margarita.

After a copious amount of quality brewskis, I'll be a sex-anywhere-she'll-consent-to-kinda guy. :lol:

But yeah, my numero uno imbibing solution is tequila. Star with shots and wash down with a quality margarita.

I can cover you with the Tequila but I won't have a Cali here for you to play. I do have the Murkat Bengal Soloist though. Oops, I don't think I was supposed to mention that.

Two of my faves:

The snow white SS

From 2:40 to 3:00....nuff said

I'm seeing Hamers being used in variety of music. I don't have a fucking Hamer. On day one I asked Frank U. what the employee discount was and he said it was .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% off the list price.

Bminor

Every Hamer I see, I'm looking down at and it is just lying there like I just had sex with it.

Bm

Is that part of the final setup process now?

How far back does it go? Do I have to consider selling my 70's, 80's, 90's Hamers? Is my '03 safe to touch again?

No, because just like in real life, they turned me down.

Bm

'81 Prototype.

Thanks! See, where else would you see a prototype in action.

Bm

Here :

There is that special tone you can only get from playing with your fingers. Is that the proto for the Steve Stevens Belgian? Northfield? Newman60? Mirrorimij?

Bm

Bm

Matt Smith with my M3 :

One great ripple effect (I love that phrase, use it all the time) from this string is being turned on to new bands/music. Beautiful guitar. Ripping with 90's. Best of all you'll notice during the solo, that he switched his 5-way rotary knob from black to a cream one. Very cool. I didn't think of that. Shit. Monaco III's are a lot of fun except Duncan's suck. The layout and vibe of the guitar invites a lot of noodling. Side note, after sending some Mon. III's out, people said the 5-way knob would slip, so we started putting a flat on the shaft to get better bite. That 's why I'm a Jackass!

Bm

This... Of all the ones I could have bought - I chose Hamer. I have to admit, playing DavidB's custom FB sealed the deal for me, it played like butter and sounding incredible!!! Now that I cannot order a Hamer, I figured a suitable alternative was ordering one from Jol...

It's odd. All this talk of Hamer being dead and buried, but this past Friday I did a little more work on Heid music's Blueburst B-12L. Plus Music Center came in and picked out their woods for 3-4 customs in process. Hmmmm.

Bm

These just in. Restaurant gig last weekend featuring Bubs'-42's blue Studio that had just arrived in my grubby mitts:

993708_10151709844173179_1126838779_n_zp

And my much-loved Duo-Tone Custom

8453_10151709844178179_1959239984_n_zps8

The boss usually plays a bigger drum rig, but space was VERY tight.

How do you like the Duotone Custom? I've never seen a bass player play his bass like Jimi.

Bm

My song 'Drive-Thru Girl' with my Monaco Elite, through a James Peters Wolverine.

http://youtu.be/Tq0-Xul9tTA

Does that have the stock Duncan SH-5 and Sh-11 in it? How do you like that combo? Side note, the Monaco was made first. It had a small porch that sticks out in the cutaway. When you play up the neck, your hand runs into it (drives me crazy). When they made the first Monaco Elite's, which is a scaled down body size, they didn't scale down that porch, so the first 4-5 Monaco Elite's had a fucking big ass wide porch sticking out! You could fit chairs and a grill on it.

Bm

It's odd. All this talk of Hamer being dead and buried, but this past Friday I did a little more work on Heid music's Blueburst B-12L. Plus Music Center came in and picked out their woods for 3-4 customs in process. Hmmmm.

Bm

Anytime you want to take another order, just let me know... ;)

Archived