Hamer Fan Club Message Center

serial's "hamer book"

Mine are shipping today and should be here tomorrow. Cool!

If anyone didn't order yet, pm me if you want a signed copy. For those who already ordered-I can get that taken care of for you-the silver lining is that you'll get the book a bit sooner!

If people want to send me a book and cover return shipping, I can sign them. I also had high-quality self-adhesive bookplates printed up that I can send out. They were pricey, so I'd have to ask for a little bit to cover those, but nothing more than a buck or two, I'd imagine with postage.

Oh and one small favor-please refrain from scanning and posting images or pages from the book on the internet (here or otherwise)-the publisher reminded me about copyright issues this week when I mentioned the HFC and the interest from here.

Thanks so much for all of the support guys-we really appreciate it. I wish the book could've been another 50-100 pages, I had more than enough stuff in the original that got edited out that I've got to use for Volume II... ;)

My copy is "Out For Delivery" with FedEx now...

Update:

It has arrived...

TheUltimateHamerBook72513_zps1eda136e.jp

Very nice work!

Am I The FIRST to actually get my copy? (besides the guy who wrote it..)

Arrived about an hour ago....FedEx guy shoved it in my door because my USPS mail lady was actually also on the front steps putting mail in my mailbox....A MailFest!!

Hey....and I've even got a shot of mine on the front cover (the snakeskin doubleneck)

Book looks GREAT Steve!

...a peek inside below, appropriately on Serial's former bass.

mc2, while I like your post, you may want to remove the image as per the qoute below.

Oh and one small favor-please refrain from scanning and posting images or pages from the book on the internet (here or otherwise)-the publisher reminded me about copyright issues this week when I mentioned the HFC and the interest from here.

mc2, while I like your post, you may want to remove the image as per the qoute below.

Oh....I hadn't seen that copyright notice.

I edited my post to make the photo an "original work"

No shippjng note received for the pond jump yet. :-(

Am I The FIRST to actually get my copy? (besides the guy who wrote it..)

Arrived about an hour ago....FedEx guy shoved it in my door because my USPS mail lady was actually also on the front steps putting mail in my mailbox....A MailFest!!

Hey....and I've even got a shot of mine on the front cover (the snakeskin doubleneck)

Book looks GREAT Steve!

...a peek inside below, appropriately on Serial's former bass.

I think that that teaser is just fine...;)

Just ordered my copy direct from the publisher.

I'm a writer by trade and I'll probably sooner do a backflip or run a marathon than write a full-length book, so major kudos to you!

It's gonna be especially cool for YOU, Mike... ;)

I know I ordered a copy - a long time ago - from someone other than Amazon. I can't remember who I ordered it from. For those of you receiving your copies, who are you getting them from?

Then, I have to figure out who I ordered it from. I don't think I have that credit card any more either. I'll have to figure out if I ever got billed for it.

If it was through Schiffer ( the publisher), they didn't bill anything that was placed more than 30 days ago as I understand it.

I got that info from someone yesterday. Lord knows.

My order was placed 11/28/2012 and I was billed Tuesday without any form of followup contact.

Ditto and Ditto here.

Archived