Hamer Fan Club Message Center

THE BOOK THE BOOK

I received my books Saturday and had such high expectations ~ that I even left the box sealed and let it acclimate to the house's temperature for a few hours just in case ! :)

Seriously, the book is incredible and exceeded my already high expectations. The sucky part will be having to part with them for a brief time, while I send them off to be signed.

You both should be very proud of your work - this history/story of this great company desperately needed to be thoroughly documented for posterity and then well told. You knocked it out of the park at both (I haven't read all of it yet).

This book is AWESOME ! !

DAMMIT!!! I was on vacation last week and when I got home I had the dreaded message from Schiffer. I had to wait until today to call them. The good news is they said it would go right out and I should have it in a couple of days.

Got in late tonight, but the first of two shipments of the books I ordered came in today. I've got to log them in, number, sign and ship them out to people who were kind enough to order them. I'll be doing another order in a week or two depending on demand. I think these are just about all spoken for (might have a couple still-orders keep rolling in).

YESSSSSSS!!

Signed, stamped, logged in and packed about half of the book orders I have so far-they'll ship in the am on the way to work. The rest will get done tomorrow. I sold out of all of the books I ordered, but will definitely order more if people want them!

Thanks to every one for all of the support!

Just got mine today! Unfortunately we had dinner guests. They left and after a speedy toothbrushing, I'm reading away! Really well done. Authors and contributors should be very proud. I'm pretty new to the Hamer world. This website, my Studio Custom and now this book may lead to serious gas pains. Any 70s Standards for sale.....

Hey-I got a call this afternoon from somebody letting me know the book is on Amazon's Top Ten Best Sellers' List today. In Performing Arts, Music & Collectibles, but we're in the Top Ten somewhere!!

F--- the top ten; it's a badass book. Mine arrived today and I've already been reading it on the shitter ( much more prestigious than some top ten list on Amazon) and discreetly paging thru it during dinner as the spouse blathered on about her day. Goddamn, that book rocks!

Maybe it's me but after reading what little I have so far, I really feel like I'm a part of Hamer's history in having had the unfathomable good fortune to order one of the last 10 or so Customs to come outta New Hartford.

The wife ordered one for me from amazon when they first put it up. I went to amazon a couple of days ago and the site said it ships in 2 to 3 weeks. It came in today, It's pretty cool. I'm liking it for sure. When I get done reading it and drooling over the pics I'll send it to my brother. I've got another copy coming. :)

The wife ordered one for me from amazon when they first put it up. I went to amazon a couple of days ago and the site said it ships in 2 to 3 weeks. It came in today, It's pretty cool. I'm liking it for sure. When I get done reading it and drooling over the pics I'll send it to my brother. I've got another copy coming. :)

Why yes you do, sir!

Oh hey! My copy arrived today! What am I doing surfing the web?

We finished the day at #3 on Amazon's Best Seller list in category behind Kirk Hammett's book. Thanks youse guys!

We finished the day at #3 on Amazon's Best Seller list in category behind Kirk Hammett's book. Thanks youse guys!

No, thank YOUSE! Fine work, there!

That makes me feel a little less bad for having already ordered from Amazon when I read your "buy it anywhere but Amazon" post. ;)

Congratulations. Mine's out for delivery now. I was hoping to have a nice Standard in-hand (or at least en route) before the used Hamer market a'splodes from the new book, but clearly it was not to be. :)

Archived