Hamer Fan Club Message Center

THE BOOK THE BOOK

Heads up- I have the last dozen or so books packed and ready to go to people who have paid for part of the initial batch-I need mailing addresses from a bunch of ya, so shoot me your preferred mailing addresses and they'll go out in the am!!

Thanks again-you guys are awesome!

And I'll be signing them and bringing some cool classic Hamers for the petting zoo at Rocketeria!

I'll be placing another order in the next week or so. I'm mailing out the last dozen or so books from the first order this am.

Your Amazon.com order of "The Ultimate Hamer Guitars..." has shipped!

I should have it 8/6, really cool!

There was originally some talk about getting a signed/numbered book plate for those of us that ordered the book through an outside vendor. Is this still an option?

Yes-I'll be posting more info on that once I get costs figured out. Shipping stuff has proven far more expensive than I'd imagined!

I have heard demand is so high that they have already found counterfeit copies from China.

Hey, I thought you said this book would have some GOOD pictures!!!

Seriously (obviously) this is great! A lot of thought and effort went into it------It shows!

What was that about a second volume?

Just got my book yesterday. This is a very well laid out book; lots of interesting information and plenty of absolutely droolworthy pictures! I would definitely like to have the second volume when it becomes available. I still have plenty to read in this one... :)

Steve and Joe, congrats on a brilliant book!

Congrats on having your ultra custom Chap on the spine, Mike!

I got my copy from Amazon yesterday. The book looks great, and what I've read so far is really well done. It made me realize that so many people from the early years of Hamer Guitars are people that I met during the late 70's when I was exploring the cool music stores in the near-North Chicago suburbs. The funny reminder was that Paul Hamer's wife, Sis, was the person who cut my hair years ago. I recall her talking about her husband's new guitar company in Palatine! I didn't even remember that detail until I read the book!

Steve, I have some cool Hamer basses for your follow up book! :)

Archived