Hamer Fan Club Message Center

HELL live stream tomorrow

Hey guys,

Since a US tour still hasn't happened yet....

We're playing Bloodstock Open Air tomorrow (Saturday 10th) - along with King Diamond, Accept, Exodus, Slayer, Anthrax, Lamb Of God and dozens of others. It's the UK's biggest metal festival and we hit the mainstage at around 13.35 UK time.

The event is being live streamed - so grab a few beers and tune in;

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12kc97_live-steam-bloodstock-festival-2013_music

Best wishes

Using a time zone calculator shows that it will be 8:35 AM for me here on the EST time zone in North America.

If the show is ending for the day at 11:00 PM in the UK, it will be 6:00 PM here. Something should have been streaming when my first post was made.

Below the promo that opens, there is a window that says now playing I wonder if you click on that after going to the link. Either way I will have to be at work at that point in time and will miss the set!

Raise a Hamer and let it Scream Kev!!!!

I'm waiting. I did get a band named Beholder around 7:30 am here. I watched them for about 20 minutes and then went away. Now I'm back in front of my computer.

Well, right now I'm getting some sound and I hear guitars and drums on the backgroud. It looks like they're playing some stuff for the public while the bands plug their stuff in.

Hey! I think I just heard the voice of Hell's singer! :)

Oh shit. Noise on the line! :( Hope they'll fix it. Still seeing the video, but something's screwed. :(

Terrible buzz, yes. :(

The fireworks are awesome. HELL do have a sense of what a show should be. What a frontmand BTW!

Now it's one of my preferred songs playing, but the buzz goes on. :(

Now the sound is off, in the middle of "On Earth as It Is in Hell".

Just hope it's because they're fixing the buzz.

Archived