Hamer Fan Club Message Center

And than there is this: Hamer Californian Elite Snakeskin

That may just be my favorite graphic finish.

Could be right, good spot.

I think the floyd pull up routing was on most of the Californian and Chaparral bolt-ons (but not most fixed neck Chaps until '89).

Either a special request or they didn't want to interrupt the pattern. Or the photos don't show it up.

DAMN, I also like this Cali / finish VERY much - but the BIN of $2267.00 beans, (US) WITHOUT shipping seems pretty steep even for that finish. I'd need him to send over one of the Lowenbrau girls along with it to make that sort of money work for me.

Beyond ordering beer and trying to say hello to pretty ladies (and not getting slapped in the process :)), my German pretty much sucks. So chalk one up for Google translator:

This guitar is from the Hamer USA Custom Shop, built in 1989 - Serial number 922 996

- Great sound
- Special Edition Snakeskin by Jim O Connor (signature on the back)
- Ebony fingerboard with boomerang inlays
- Floyd Rose Hamer
- 1x Ultra Sonic (bridge) and 1x DiMarzio (neck) pickups

The guitar is - according to the age - in a good condition, but there are minor paint damage. The neck has a small crack starting from the clamp, but this does not affect the feel or the sound (see photo). In the spring chamber a Rockinger Blackbox is installed, facilitates string changes and keeps the guitar in tune if a string in the middle of times tears song.

Sustain and overtones of the guitar are high-end, as you would expect from a Hamer USA Custom Shop guitar. Superflat Action, best playability. A dream not only for collectors!

I may just have to sell everything including the kitchen sink to get this...

Archived