Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Can't You Hear Me Knocking

specialk

It is one of their best tracks...it features everyone in the band. Keith starts with a tweed type filthy riff and rhythm pattern.....Jagger does his thing and the the song goes into the jazzy outro where Taylor and Watts shine.

Just a great track.

I must listen to 'Sticky Fingers' at least once a week.

Their best album hands down.

To me the "Mick-Taylor-years" were the Stones' best...

Add in Beggars Banquet and Let It Bleed for me. On any given day, any album from BB through Goats Head Soup could be my favorite.

heroin era; let it bleed thru some girls

I also listen to Sticky Fingers weekly....and Rocks too for that matter....

We must've gone to the same high school..

Wow, there's some twentysomething drunk running down the street yelling 'Panama! Pan-A-Ma-Ha!' as I'm typing this...

To me the "Mick-Taylor-years" were the Stones' best...

Add in Beggars Banquet and Let It Bleed for me. On any given day, any album from BB through Goats Head Soup could be my favorite.

heroin era; let it bleed thru some girls

I think they were absolutely great up until Undercover, a very under rated album. But heck even Steel Wheels rocks hard.

I love Ron Wood. His style is so similar to Jimmy Pages. Listen to his Faces riffs. Bloody awesome stuff. Mick Taylor is a great player, but Ron Wood is not only a great player, he's a great artist too. He brings in the "F" in fun. Totally sloppy with style, just like Page. And the way he and Keith interacts, going in and out of solos and rythm parts, it's just unique.

Here is another classic track that I absolutely love. How did Dave Grohl end up there?

Archived