Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Show yourself playing guitar without a band behind you.

Jackass

Kahler for the win. Nice job.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's funny, SVL!

But I'll play: Jack ass, I'll see your sweat pants and raise you a t-shirt and beat-to-shit flannel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj_ArKTxEkE

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wpjdegROeA

Very cool. I don't feel so bad about my fashion choices now. What's that pink and red guitar on the stand?

Bm

Here is something from last night. My fingers are finally not cracking and peeling and are a lot better but I still don't play as much and haven't yet tried to play without gloves.

How and the hell do you play so clean with a glove on? My hands get like that too. The best thing to do, is when you go to bed, smather your hands in vaseline and put loose latex gloves on . It's like insta-skin.

Bm

Here is something from last night. My fingers are finally not cracking and peeling and are a lot better but I still don't play as much and haven't yet tried to play without gloves.

How and the hell do you play so clean with a glove on? My hands get like that too. The best thing to do, is when you go to bed, smather your hands in vaseline and put loose latex gloves on . It's like insta-skin.

Bm

I do the vaseline thing also but I use cotton gloves rather than latex. I've spent some time coming up with a way to keep playing. I buy cotton gloves from Walgreens that work pretty well for playing. I have to get them small enough so that they fit tight on the finger tips without bunching up. Those gloves are some nylon gloves made for using touch screens. I got a couple pair on clearance for 4 bucks a pair. They work pretty well. When my fingers are really bad I put the rubber coin finger tips under the gloves.

The gloves fit pretty tight and I was getting quite desperate to be able to play.

[ PS:

Jackass - did you read my PM - sent to you about two weeks ago? ]

Yes, sorry. I have the serial # book next to me at work. We've been slaved by the Guild lately. I'm going to look yours up tomorrow. I'll also talk to Mike S.(Northfield) to see if he has any pics. I'll also see if they still have the order in the computer to see if we can reprint the custom order specs.

Bm

[ PS:

Jackass - did you read my PM - sent to you about two weeks ago? ]

Yes, sorry. I have the serial # book next to me at work. We've been slaved by the Guild lately. I'm going to look yours up tomorrow. I'll also talk to Mike S.(Northfield) to see if he has any pics. I'll also see if they still have the order in the computer to see if we can reprint the custom order specs.

Bm

Thanks a million! :-)

I found your line in the serial # book. Through Wilcutt? I'm going to make a copy and give the custom order # to the production mgr. and see if he can re-print it. Then I'll give it to Mr. Shishkov to see if he can find some pics.

Bm

Archived