Hamer Fan Club Message Center

One for ElDuave, and other fans of "The Odds"

Turdus

Cool! Did not know that.

I've got all of the Odds' stuff - dig 'em. I've now got more music to seek out - thanks, Chris!

Cool! Did not know that.

I've got all of the Odds' stuff - dig 'em. I've now got more music to seek out - thanks, Chris!

cmatthes, your knowledge of (semi) obscure Canadian indie-ish bands continues to impress me! I'm curious if you like any other Canadian stuff?

Cool! Did not know that.

cmatthes, your knowledge of (semi) obscure Canadian indie-ish bands continues to impress me! I'm curious if you like any other Canadian stuff?

A few brands of Canadian beer, the McKenzie Brothers, really good maple syrup, hockey, the cool accents, everybody I've met from there (with one exception) has been really nice...

Cool! Did not know that.

A few brands of Canadian beer, the McKenzie Brothers, really good maple syrup, hockey, the cool accents, everybody I've met from there (with one exception) has been really nice...

Ha ha, I meant music! I have to agree with you on the McKenzie Brothers. :) We also have a lot of good beers (thought I'm not a drinker anymore).

Cool! Did not know that.

we love you back!!!!! I hope i'm not the exception.... :ph34r:

Cool! Did not know that.

Ha ha, I meant music! I have to agree with you on the McKenzie Brothers. :) We also have a lot of good beers (thought I'm not a drinker anymore).

There's always Sloan, and I know CMatthes is a fan.

Turdus is correct, as usual.

Archived