Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Your current #1 guitar?

gtone

My '89 LP Standard has been my go to guitar for a while now when I play:

12697341043_462b01b004_h.jpg

I'm getting the '78 Black Sunburst back tonight, and it could take the new spot. I'll have to give it a chance this weekend and see what happens:

15160519989_8c6b6663fa_h.jpg

Toss up between these two:image_zps9842fd7e.jpg

More pics of the Firebird.

I'm all Fender. I could really use a Firebird with a Maestro.

image_zpsb123d831.jpg

DSC_0399_zps5434dde6.jpg

image_zps98fca70d.jpg

How's that? ;)

Stonge- I'm about to put together a Tele of my own. A local guy makes great guitar necks with stainless steel frets, and also does bodies. He's going to order some swamp ash for the body (it will be chambered), and the neck will be a Strat-style neck with a rosewood fingerboard. I'm going to have it routed Nashville style with three pickups, and I'm considering Bardens. Finish will either just be a stain or Tru Oil. I'm also thinking of a Strat trem...so this thing will be less Tele and instead just a mess of different things I want. Hopefully this will turn into an everyday player.

This one's out for couple of weeks now.

PICT0039.jpg

It looks like that I'm on a Queen spree at the moment listening to the Queen live 74 Rainbow box set too for a while. However, the guitar can far more than that.

That thing is all sorts of awesome. Love seeing it. Can't wait to see Montelovesco's build complete.

My Artist Korina HB in my avatar....loaded with a Bill Lawrence L610 noiseless p90 in the bridge and a Vintage Vibe HS90A with alnico pole pieces in the neck. The neck is simply perfect.

My Artist Korina HB in my avatar....loaded with a Bill Lawrence L610 noiseless p90 in the bridge and a Vintage Vibe HS90A with alnico pole pieces in the neck. The neck is simply perfect.

^^^ Nice! A good Artist can cover a lot of ground - very versatile and looks classy to boot. :D

tumblr_nd52urh3m11qlo0ujo1_500.jpg

This is V2.0 of my parts Tele. Fat Warmoth neck, Barden bridge, 10% underwound Fralin P90 in the neck and a Fralin Broadcaster in the bridge. Been my number one for so long I'm selling a lot of other guitars.

Archived