Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Fall '13 4-3-2-1 Club Jam, Saturday, November 16

BruceM

It's time. One more 2013 party at the 4-3-2-1 Club occurs on Saturday, November 16. We've got a special reason for celebrating, which will be revealed in due time.

I'd love to have some celebrity guests at this party too. Any takers? Traditionally, the 4-3-2-1 Club definition of a celebrity guest is someone who travels to attend, and who has never been here before. However, due to the dearth of celebrities at recent parties, we'll redefine to include anyone that drives over 60 miles, regardless of whether they've been here before. ha!

And you locals, you're all celebrities in my book, but you already know that, right?

And remember, if you don't make this party, your next opportunity won't be until the traditional Frozen Jam, which typically happens in January.

I hope to see you all soon!

Oh hell yes!

I'll even drive to Duluth the night before, just to drive all the way back for "celebrity" status. :D

Some of you out-of-towners who have been considering attending need to pony up and get down with the coolest host on the planet and all his peeps......

Carmie and I are overdue for a trip to 4321. That weekend is open and it would be great to visit again!

"Celebrities" ready to travel!!!

Shall I reserve your suite? Rooms are going fast folks!

Carmie and I are overdue for a trip to 4321. That weekend is open and it would be great to visit again!

"Celebrities" ready to travel!!!

Shall I reserve your suite? Rooms are going fast folks!

Yes, please!!! We love the hospitality of the 4321 Club and its most excellent host Bruce!

man - if I didn't have bad luck, I'd have no luck. I've missed (to my significant, sincere regret) the last 3 or so gatherings - I'm starting to feel cursed. I am supposed to attend this that night:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1397745280460635/

(I'm one of the featured "members past")

not sure - maybe I can work 'em both somehow....

would like to but Venison season starts that day so probably not.

It's one of the few things my son and I do together so I won't miss out on it.

man - if I didn't have bad luck, I'd have no luck. I've missed (to my significant, sincere regret) the last 3 or so gatherings - I'm starting to feel cursed. I am supposed to attend this that night:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1397745280460635/

(I'm one of the featured "members past")

not sure - maybe I can work 'em both somehow....

Shred - see above - I will try and attend both, looks like 4321 first, then I haul to the Rhino gig

I'm gonna do like Duncans........Its the only time of year that my Dad, both brothers and myself all get together. We get up at 5am, dress up in orange costumes, climb trees with loaded guns, then get back to drink cheap beer and blackberry brandy and play poker all nite.....I can't wait.

Archived