Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Lets See Your Boutique Guitars

Drendino

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

post-102415-0-52192000-1382124183.jpg

Dearest ??? This was my first boutique guitar. Tom Anderson Hollow T . It remains "perfect" in every way.

.IMG_0207.jpg

Love blue! :wub:

post-102415-0-52192000-1382124183.jpg

Dearest ??? This was my first boutique guitar. Tom Anderson Hollow T . It remains "perfect" in every way.

.IMG_0207.jpg

Love blue! :wub:

Thanks Zorrow. I was just sitting here thinking how similar Melancon's and Anderson's are.

My other Mel.

IMG_3137_zps6104681c.jpg

The Anderson, Hollow drop trop Tee, above is Fender scale. Their Cobra model is shorter. For 3x p-90 rigs , i REALLY prefer the longer scale, 2-4 positions have a nice "openness" to the cluster sonics. I've had both at the same time, same pups, and the diff. was significant. Just my opinion tho.

The Anderson, Hollow drop trop Tee, above is Fender scale. Their Cobra model is shorter. For 3x p-90 rigs , i REALLY prefer the longer scale, 2-4 positions have a nice "openness" to the cluster sonics. I've had both at the same time, same pups, and the diff. was significant. Just my opinion tho.

That's really cool. Thanks for the info.

I'll count this one...whether or not it qualifies!

bakerlp91412full.jpg

BakerLP91412body.jpg

FCMROWYCOBakerLP3_zps1cf4db2c.jpg

BakerLPSingleOceanVillageJune2013042_zps

One of my faves....

ElHefe.jpg

Robin? Cooler and better looking than any Huber I've ever seen. That one has class but still looks like it can rock. No furniture guitar.

I want :P

I'll post this (again):

DSC00566_zps9eeff501.jpg

Consider it the Shelby Cobra parked among the Ferrari. Not really anything to be featured in "Guitar Aficionado," but about as boutique as I'm going to get.

ETA, almost forgot the line that goes with this each time: Thanks Kiz! :)

Archived