Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Time To Sell----Yet Again

The secret is to buy a big enough house----Or at least one with spaces to hide the gear..... AND schedule the deliveries for when she is at the gym!

Separate bank accounts works too.

Wait... You've got all those guitars and your wife goes to the gym?

Now you're just rubbing it in...

Update......The Turner is sold. The Talladega Pro (sunburst) has been restored to the stock pickups. The hold is removed, so it is again available as of today.

For clarity, I am keeping the one with the quilt top and Tigers Eye finish.

Okay, the Talladega Pro is back to sold, payment forthcoming.

Can y'all believe I forgot to even mention it has Brazilian? Shame on me! :blink:

This is exactly why I'm not signing up for the 2014 Buy No Guitars challenge. I'll just wait until next December and find something awesome. Beautiful guitars you have there. If that lottery ticket pays off, I'll be in touch… :)

I will almost certainly decide to cut loose some additional Hamers in the future, but not right away. Some of them are really special, which is (partially) why it will take me longer to get to those decisions.

For the time being, I need to focus on what has already been posted in one place or another.......SuperPro, Artist Custom (P90), Newport 12, as well as 2-3 Gadows, a couple G&Ls, a Carvin, Parker, Heritage archtop and at least two amp, plus the THD Flexi-50....MAYBE a korina Junior. Oh yeah, the pair of Nik Hubers. MAYBE a Monaco. MAYBE a PRS Hollowbody with piezo. An (almost) embarrassing pile of goodies.....

A couple of them are in "discussions" and two "enthusiasts" are popping by Thursday evening. So, six out the door already in this go-round. Still a good ways to go before digging deeper. It sometimes takes me a while to get kickstarted, then I get carried away and hit this head on. And I do have a short list of "dibs" from some folks that have expressed interest in a specific item.

Took me a while to collect all these things......Will take a while to unwind (part way) them too. But response thus far has been really good!

looking forward to being the recipient of one of those six that went out the door :D

Friday it is! I mean you WILL be.

One EM of each variety. ZERO plans to let loose of them. Need to sell some other things before I cut deeper.

Can you give me condition on the Legacy and Comanche please? Fretware, Dings, Mods, Neck Radius, etc. They look great.

Thanks,

David

PM sent.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, yes. Amongst my excesses.....HAD two Pros. Sold the one, The other ain't goin' nowhere anytime soon.

Archived