Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hamerhack

Whadja Get?

2 UK Wildcat T-shirts, 2 Metallica T-shirts, a bunch of chocolate, Guardians of the Galaxy DVD, a Bengals round stuffed man, and some cool cuff links with my initials on them.

A set of Fender CS '69 Strat p'ups, a book on the history of Gibson Lap Steel guitars (I didn't know Gibson even made lap steels), and a Squier CV Thinline Tele that I drunk bid on last Saturday night and ended up winning on Monday (surprisingly good sounding and playable for the price).

Yet another 1979 B&C'D Black Hamer Sunburst! :wub: ................yeah I got it for myself but who says you can't give yourself a gift. :) Now as to whether I deserve it well........................ thats another question. ;)

Wife and I got ourselfes a Nikon 7100 camera. Quite a machine. Good for US tours. And guitar shots.

Rogue beater bar and some bumper plates, shifters for my beater mountain bike project, a Kershaw Black Blur and a Leatherman Sidekick!

Also, a really great seasonal email in German from HFCer Capridriver! Thanks, Google Translate!

I'z a gooboy! :D

Musically my youngest son's gift was TrueFires Andy Timmons Electric Expression.

Hamerica

socks... 8 pair. bumper year right there!

Cowboy hat.

And my wife surprised me with some Ibanez Paul Gilbert love ordered with the case from our local mom and pop. They do like to see her come through the door in early December:

PC279402_zps0b14cc07.jpg

Love the three-piece neck. Neat idea. It's pretty beefy and also feels a little wide, but in a good way. Like there's more room to grab the strings.

PC279400_zpsa4310036.jpg

And the Dimarzio Injectors / Area 67s. Fun!

PC279393_zpsa1893279.jpg

Wife got me an arch top acoustic with f-holes in a lovely sunburst...mandolin that is! Sure didn't expect that!

PC279402_zps0b14cc07.jpg

Nice, TR! You’ll dig the Injector/67 combo in this guitar. I’ve the same in my YJM and it’s like the beefiest Strat sound, EVAAAAAH.

A maggie foot pedal, and money for a Shishkov!

Thorn'

26 Dec 2014

I got dick. But it was nice.

Thorn, you devil you. Did you take it in whole?

Thorn'

26 Dec 2014

I got dick. But it was nice.

Thorn, you devil you. Did you take it in whole?

Took everything I had not to take that Shot. Thanks!

A trade and a sale allowed me to be a bit naughty. SOooo A pair of Briggs to launch the new year.IMG_2711_zps4a84066a.jpgIMG_2710_zpsd2962a2b.jpgIMG_0113_zps53310dbb.jpgIMG_0120_zpsb6381ffd.jpg

From the wife; Bonamassa tix, studio lighting and Seahawks stuff (Go Hawks!) From me; Quilted Artist and a Quilted Monaco :) I am so good to me.

Wife got me towels. I may be reading too much into it, but I think she wants me to go hitchhiking.

As a combination Christmas/Graduation gift, my wife gave me the world.

RP-27823-2.jpg

Wife got me towels. I may be reading too much into it, but I think she wants me to go hitchhiking.

The kids and I watched it again over the long weekend when they realized Martin Freeman played Arthur.

As fun as the books were, as much as I enjoy Zoeey, and as star-studded as the cast was, it was a pretty mediocre flick.

The movie left me cold, but the books were a scream. It might have been four years of 24/7 exposure to Brits, but that certainly helped me to get the humor.

I got an 8 day funeral punctuated by a day of Christmas. My family has a multi-generational tradition of doing important stuff (being born, dying, getting married, etc. around various holidays) and they didn't disappoint this year. Oh and about 3 lbs of a St. Louis local delicacy, toasted ravioli.

Some hugs.

A big Swedish dinner. I ate too much sil!

The Bob Mould biography.

Sweaters.

18 Year old Scotch

A healthy gift certificate to a good cigar shop

A case of wine for the cellar

golf shirts

some cash/gift certs.

Oh, and a self-present trip to BCR for a Hamer USA collared shop-shirt and a terrific VOX guitar headphone amp/pedal.