Hamer Fan Club Message Center

What's with this Brentrocks guy?

First he sells me an awesome guitar. Describes it perfectly. Ships it super fast. Doesn't charge for shipping or ask me to use PayPal gift our split the fees. Jeez. I mean, it was such a great transaction, I have nothing to complain about. So I guess it's true:Brentrocks rocks! Thanks, man.

From what I've seen, that's how we roll in the HFC.

This /\.

Add coolfeel to that list. The man did me a solid that goes above and beyond. Story to follow. And a darned nice person to chat with as well. :D

So, to Brentrocks, coolfeel and the HFC, I raise my glass.

Glad to hear you're able to do some acquiring Rich, and Brent is a straight up guy to acquire from.

And yes, this is definitely how the HFC rolls, best little corner of the internet bar none.

The best thing about my addiction (guitars) is that I have made a ton of friends over the years. Nothing better than opening that case for the first time and the joy of the first chord of a new guitar.

I love him because he has one of the greatest animated GIFs in his sig. WHat movie is that from again, Brent?? :D

I forgot...its something like American teenagers having sex or something like that?

I love him because he has one of the greatest animated GIFs in his sig. WHat movie is that from again, Brent?? :D

I forgot...its something like American teenagers having sex or something like that?

Found it. It's Diora Baird from the movie Young People F**king.

Archived