Hamer Fan Club Message Center

So, Will Topo Gigio Be There For The Beatles 'Reunion', Too?

crunchee

Completely off topic: How comes you know Topo Gigio? I remember that mouse being a lead character in TV shows in Italy when I lived in Rome in the mid seventies... One of my childhood heroes even my mother loved.

Completely off topic: How comes you know Topo Gigio?

I was going to ask the same thing!!!

and that hip dancing was retaken by an Ecuadorian character, called Toqui, and Toqui was my idol when i was a child

Wow! This forum spans a long history and experience. Ever has something to surprise.

"Kees me goodnight."

A simple, iconic phrase that's as memorable for Baby Boomers as "Hey kids! What time is it?" (Buffalo Bob Smith)

The Sullivan show also had the earliest televised performances of Rodney Dangerfield, and I dug the way Ed said the comedian's name, as well.

I was 13 when the Beatles were on. A hormonal epiphany.

Weirdest thing; I JUST looked up Topo Gigio yesterday because my sis in law named her dog that...interesting!

Crunchees post sent me a long way back into time and on a sentimental journey (me and my friend V.Odka): Sitting in the old Volkswagen of ours, my mother driving from Pavesi bar to Pavesi bar on the italian "highways" in the early seventies, always looking for cookie boxes with Topo Gigios puppets in them... Those toys I used to collect as a kid sell for a lot of bucks now, of course...

Archived