Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: Hamer Jazz Box w/Bigsby

FS:

Hamer Jazz Box guitar with original Bigsby tremolo. Near-mint condition. Incredible flamey sides and back. I’d give it a 9.8, not really any dings or marks at all on it. (You can see the 3 small screw holes on the bottom edge, where the old tailpiece was mounted.) Plays really nice with low action and huge tone plugged and un-plugged. Perfect axe to live out your Pat Methany fantasies! 100% original except for added Bigsby (I don't have the old tailpiece). I'm just not playing it much in my non-smoking home. Comes with a really nice, TKL hard-shell case too. Yes, it's an import model, but, it's a killer sounding/playing Jazz Box no less.

SOLD!

Jazz1.jpg
Jazz2.jpg
Jazz3.jpg
Jazz4.jpg
Jazz5.jpg

Zenmindbeginner scored one too a while ago. He created some great sounds with it on Soundcloud.

Picked up one of those a while ago. But sans Bigsby. Still trying to figure out what to do with it longer term. Debating whether it merits a pickup upgrade. Great value IMO.

Wow, I didn't even know they did that in an import. Very cool.

conorb

The import is the ONLY one they did!

Those are way nicer than they had to be too.

Wow, I didn't even know they did that in an import. Very cool.

conorb

Those are way nicer than they had to be too.

^^^ THIS!!!

I've had one since 2007, and they're great. I'm willing to let mine go, since all I ever reach for anymore is a Daytona and my T-51.

IIRC a member here, tobereeno, bought one and had Murkat dress it up with upgrades to bridge, tailpiece and p'ups, and loved it.

Archived