Hamer Fan Club Message Center

HAMER "SUNBURST" # 13

rcgpny1

I've played Sunburst 0013 I'm fairly certain and have pics. It was at BCR for a while as I recall.

You know I dont remember if it was 7 0013...but I was working at a small music store in Brooklyn NY we were one of the first Hamer dealers. I remember having to add a shim under the bridge to get it at the right hieght....BTW check the sale page I will have my pics up this weekend

If it was the 13th, that would have been the number in 1977!

Yes it must have been 7 0013. I'm sure you all heard this before but had to sell it. I had hamer build one in the late 80's..then had to sell it. I have 2 now that they made for me in 2007. One with humbuckers one with p90's...and you know what I have to sell them!! Life's finances are so unpredictable

You know I dont remember if it was 7 0013...but I was working at a small music store in Brooklyn NY we were one of the first Hamer dealers. I remember having to add a shim under the bridge to get it at the right hieght....BTW check the sale page I will have my pics up this weekend

Were you working at King James Music on Flatbush Ave?

Or Royal Music on Kings Highway?

Yep. I recall #s 7 0009, 0012, 0013, 0015 and a few other early '77s. I owned #7 0051 for a while.

Archived