Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Why is 'rear access to controls even mentioned on the spec sheet? All Korina and mahogany Standards are that way, pickguard or not.

Awesome guitars.

Why is 'rear access to controls even mentioned on the spec sheet? All Korina and mahogany Standards are that way, pickguard or not.

Awesome guitars.

Wish the Vectors were that way... I'd be losing the 'guard on my #13. I never understood why Hamer bothered to put PG's on the Vectors and Standards.

Awesome guitars.

Wish the Vectors were that way... I'd be losing the 'guard on my #13. I never understood why Hamer bothered to put PG's on the Vectors and Standards.

To cop the look of the originals. Personally, I don't care for the no guard, black guard or worst of all, tort guard on the korinas. Has to be a white guard like the originals for me. The others-nah. But that's why we have opinions.

^^ That opinion just happens to be right! ;)

I never liked pickguards because they cover up too much of mother nature's beauty! Why have flamed/quilted/spalted/insert wood type here--only to be covered up by an ugly piece of plastic?

Awesome guitars.

To cop the look of the originals. Personally, I don't care for the no guard, black guard or worst of all, tort guard on the korinas. Has to be a white guard like the originals for me. The others-nah. But that's why we have opinions.

^^^^^What HE said!!

Looks nice though. And pick guard can be added. :D I'm 100% sure it's a killer fiddle.

Archived