Hamer Fan Club Message Center

What is the Fung collection

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine the most Hamerlicious collection there could be. And then try to conceive of something even greater than that.

That is the Fung Collection. And it is all stored under a volcano in a secret underground complex built by a shadowy figure hell bent on world domination and Hamer acquisition (although not necessarily in that order).

Coolfeel speaks the truth. I've fallen prey to the Siren's call of Pete's collection on 3 separate occasions...so far. :rolleyes::ph34r:

Dammit. No wonder I'm broke!

I'm still waiting for the one (my "ultimate" dream guitar) that he was supposed to mail out to me...in 2003.

;)

Even if I am outing myself as totally ignorant - what it the "Fung collection"?

Help or even link to enlighten me is very much appreciated.

Thanks

Imagine the most Hamerlicious collection there could be. And then try to conceive of something even greater than that.

That is the Fung Collection. And it is all stored under a volcano in a secret underground complex built by a shadowy figure hell bent on world domination and Hamer acquisition (although not necessarily in that order).

You mean then...........................................................................................................

Doctor Evil??????????????????????

But seriously, for years I've heard of this superb collecion.

So did he ever finish his bath? :D

That's the most important question!

2nd: Will he be able to show them all in one group shot?

I purchased a guitar from him long ago. It was a 1984 blueburst Vector which had a chunkier neck than your average Hamer. I sold that one because suddenly I thought it was ugly, but that was a mistake. Well...

Besides that, he has made me several indecent proposals in private. :ph34r::lol:

One fact: the Hamer you've always wanted, very probably Peter has it in his cage.

Archived