Hamer Fan Club Message Center

New Cali - Nicer Teaser Pics - MORE PICS ADDED

coolfeel

Thanks, MP!

I think those pics have given me the final inspiration for a particular project I've got kicking around...

NICE!

Set neck ?...!...?

better yet,...

A reverse head stock, set neck? :blink::huh::o with boomers? :rolleyes:

nice

Okay, I am jealous.

Yessir - set neck goodness - midnight blue sparkle with a touch of turquoise AND MATCHING reverse headstock - ebony board with boomers, no neck binding - huge 6100 frets.

This would have been almost exactly how I would have ordered from the factory!

If that had a toggle switch instead of the blade style, you might have been waking up tomorrow wondering where it had disappeared to... :ph34r:;):lol:

I actually prefer toggles over blades but this guitar is so sweet it doesnt really matter to me...

Well Mike why didn't you tell me, I've been using this for a doorstop around here....... :lol:

a57dd75d-70ca-4f84-ba16-5f1f6c622608.jpg

Glad the guitar is working out for you. Love the bartolinis and the concentric knob, nice touch!!!

Peter

I actually prefer toggles over blades but this guitar is so sweet it doesnt really matter to me...

Well Mike why didn't you tell me, I've been using this for a doorstop around here....... :lol:

a57dd75d-70ca-4f84-ba16-5f1f6c622608.jpg

Glad the guitar is working out for you. Love the bartolinis and the concentric knob, nice touch!!!

Peter

Good Gawly Miss Mawly - I think I just choked on my dentures... I would love to see some pics of that one...

Archived