So Murkat, what do you think?

It is here, arrived in one piece today.

It is going to need some minor work,

But for the most part, left as intended,

the Wyldbil way of things ;)

I'm on it.

Sounds good to me

• Like 4

Do you think we have enough US and Canadian folks interested to do a couple hour drive for a face-to-face transfer? That would be way cooler than shipping...

We sure have enough with folks in Alabama, Georgia, Virginia/DC/Maryland, NJ/NY, CT., New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, and Minnesota that I can think of.

Wyldbil Special Tour 2014 is ON!

• Like 2

So WPS is in Nashville getting a lil tuneup and rehab. Understand that this guitar may have seen better daze but is still worth strumming and even RAWKIN' Out on. It IS NOT a Sweetheart of a guitar in anyway. You may play it for a day or a week but a couple months might be pushing it. Trust? Sure, I got nothing to lose. I already know people suck sometimes and being burned by a person close would be to classic of a storyline. I have faith that those that get the guitar will pass the guitar on and will continue to do so. HOWEVER, should you decide you just GOT TO HAVE IT, well that can be arranged also and the tour will end as such.

Haynie was mentioned first by myself and Jay when we briefly talked about this so perhaps him going to see Jay and playing it there will/may be his turn. Then perhaps to Lockbody in Birmingham may be the next place. We can work on the first few logistically. Perhaps Polara in Atlanta may like a turn and you guys could drive to meet as Ray has suggested we do with this deal all along it's way. This could be handled face to face all the way with little shipping but understand if you get the guitar and have to send it an undriveable distance you must agree to pay to ship to the next guy if a face to face exchange can't happen. It has a TKL type case but will need a nice box and proper packing each time. Sounds tough but might not be so hard after all eh?

• Like 1

I'm in.

I live just about halfway between Chris Matthes and Tommy P, so I can be the method it gets from one to the other.

Nathan just bought my Classic 30 so we have a tested transfer method, right Nathan?

When I get it, I'll keep it only long enough to play one gig. I think it should make a live appearance if it's going to travel all this way.

• Like 2

I need to make a decision on taking a couple of guitars to Jay in Nashville. Shipping two guitars costs as much as the gas to go to Nashville, and a day spent driving is sometimes what I really need. I can move the guitar around between Atlanta and Greensboro. I need and excuse to go to Florida, too.

• Like 1

I'm in.

I live just about halfway between Chris Matthes and Tommy P, so I can be the method it gets from one to the other.

How many HFCers are there around DC/Richmond? Can't believe I missed the book signing. If there's another area event, I've gotta get a hall pass from the family to come out!!

I'm planning on having a bash on June 7th or 8th (probably the 7th) at the Rocketeria in Olney, MD. Free beer and a petting zoo of anything anyone wants to bring. All I can promise thus far are mine:

The Blueburst Centaura

The CaliTed

a maple-boarded tobacco-burst Centaura Standard (not all that impressive, but I like it)

a 12-string Chap

a transparent red flamed-maple Californian Elite (the CaliRed)

a very pretty green Eclipse

And maybe a few of my other semi-interesting guitars: Westones, higher-end Yamahas, an Alvarez Scoop, and my Jon Kammerers, if anyone wants to see any of these.

But there will be free beer.

I'm planning on having a bash on June 7th or 8th (probably the 7th) at the Rocketeria in Olney, MD. Free beer and a petting zoo of anything anyone wants to bring. All I can promise thus far are mine:

The Blueburst Centaura

The CaliTed

a maple-boarded tobacco-burst Centaura Standard (not all that impressive, but I like it)

a 12-string Chap

a transparent red flamed-maple Californian Elite (the CaliRed)

a very pretty green Eclipse

And maybe a few of my other semi-interesting guitars: Westones, higher-end Yamahas, an Alvarez Scoop, and my Jon Kammerers, if anyone wants to see any of these.

But there will be free beer.

Awesome! I've gotta make it up for this. I was up in Rockville for 2 days and couldn't make it to Rocketeria (damn work!), so this sounds cool. If I can make it, I'll bring at least a couple. Probably my 12ver, and one of the 6stringers.

Edited to add: sorry for the thread hijack!!

Edited by Tres Aardvarks

That case is inspiring me. I have a beat to crap Hamer OHSC. The case is structurally sound, even the locking latch works, but the onion skin thin covering is shredded. No mo black duct tape baybee! Ho yeah, its just aching for a Wyld Finish. Day-um now i wish i hadn't put all those Guitar Player mags into the ol' recycle bin when i moved.

Any more pics out there of Wyld Artwork. Post 'm please.

cheers,

caddie

• Like 2

Very Cool Idea...!

• Like 1

If there is a 'week' between CT and NH, I'd like to borrow it for a week.....and I like to drive, so I can transport it from CT to NH in that week to make that happen.