Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Wyldbil Pirate Special #5

BTMN

what started as an idea, a phone conversation of, and then an overhaul, and then witnessing 5 going along it's merry way across the states, this is pretty cool. Bil would be giddy. Nice to see 5 on it's adventure out there, and kickin ass.

• Like 3

This is a lot Cooler than I thought it would be and we still got a ton of places I would like to see it go.

Did you see the picture of the Neck joint Jay? I'm not to concerned, yet, that is.

The wyldbil special is so cool, I plugged it in my Marshall combo and it really does "RAWK". The pickup sounds hot in this guitar and I love the neck, nice and thin just the way I like it.

Looks like the swag pile is getting a little bigger too. It has a cool little glass piece added by someone. I started to use it but then I would have had to clean it or keep it and I'm more of a paper man so I left it alone. I managed to get a pic of the swag and of course the battery went dead and I had to go put it in the charger. I'll get some pics of the guitar tomorrow. The neck looks no different than the pic above, I'm sure the added foam Jef put in the case helped.

I threw a couple of packs of HFC picks in with the swag.

DSC01283_zps533ae2b4.jpg

edit to add:

I think the coolest thing is today is wyldbils Birthday!

Edited by marcnorth
  • Like 5

Brittany can belt it! Great job.

Yes, I've been blessed with being able to play with incredible musicians. Heck, another former singer of mine just got mentioned as the new singer of KANSAS, to take on the spot of the departing Steve Walsh. Ronnie Platt's first gig with KANSAS will be 9/12/2014 in Oklahoma I believe. How cool is that?

http://abcnewsradioonline.com/music-news/2014/7/16/kansas-welcomes-ronnie-platt-as-its-new-lead-singer.html

Edited by Hamer Dave
  • Like 1

Missed the intro - crowd dug the idea of honoring Bil with the guitar tour. Plenty of mistakes, but no excuses - just loud and proud!

AWESOME! I like 3:31

Coolio!

Yeah man, the magic hand bend is Rawkstar for sure! Veatch did it up right and I wish there was more. B)

This last pic is me hanging with wyldbil #5 in the back yard. I'll fiddle with it tonight and pack it back up so it can make it's trip to Columbus on Monday.

DSC01305_zps19b8e6cd.jpg

I put 2 packs of HFC picks in with the swag so feel free to take one if you want one. This is a cool guitar and I was happy to get my hands on it for a little while to get some of the wyldbil mojo.

• Like 6

Missed the intro - crowd dug the idea of honoring Bil with the guitar tour. Plenty of mistakes, but no excuses - just loud and proud!

AWESOME! I like 3:31

Coolio!

Yeah man, the magic hand bend is Rawkstar for sure! Veatch did it up right and I wish there was more. B)

Ask and ye shall receive...

The oblgatory Jenny...

• Like 5

I just had an idea:

Any Northern Ohio/Southern Michigan HFCers in line for the guitar? Or, just come to get a picture with it :)

We are playing the Maumee Summer Fair (a Toledo suburb) on 08/14,

It is a fun gig - it looks like this:

1391438_10151719500931229_1848834363_n.j

BUT - If someone else wants it for that weekend, that's OK, too, I can send it :)

Edited by paults

I just had an idea:

Any Northern Ohio/Southern Michigan HFCers in line for the guitar? Or, just come to get a picture with it :)

We are playing the Maumee Summer Fair (a Toledo suburb) on 08/14,

It is a fun gig - it looks like this:

Is that going to be a BYOW gig?

Wouldn't want to be drinking Lake Erie algae <_<

• Like 1