Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Wyldbil Pirate Special #5

BTMN

so awesome.

idea. Wyldbil's skull and crossbones is unique. The smile and the bones crossing behind the skull is closest to the pirate Richard Worley. they were a straight X though, and looked different. (only looked at 15 though)

Is there a tribute logo that can raise funds for his girl or his website? Wyldbil under unique pirate skull-and-crossbones is cool.

This appears to be an sticker so I do not know who's artwork it is and it might be one Bil bought or created with Bones and a Skull. It is a sticker with clear over it I feel.

Yeah man! More? B)

Ask and thou shalt receive! Here's the entire jam with L Nutter and WBS#5 on it:

Takes about 3 minutes to gel, then it's off to the races. At one point Nutter had every available boost/overdrive/distortion engaged. I'm sure Bil was smiling.

Edited by MCChris
  • Like 5

Awesome to see L Nutter, MCCHRIS, and the others at The Throne Room to pick up WBPS#5. You guys rock.

The WyldBil's next public appearance will be at my Raised On Radio show Friday September 5th, in Itasca, IL. We start at 8pm. I understand I'll be handing it off to L Nutter at that show. It's mostly an outdoor event, under a tent as part of the town's Oktoberfest celebration. We will be set up out front of Cucina Casale, which has great Italian food, and drink if you burn out on the German stuff. Come on out if you can! We should be hitting the first note at 8:00pm.

RAISED ON RADIO - PARTY EXTRAVAGANZA!
OKTOBERFEST CUCINA CASALE
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 5, 2014
210 N WALNUT STREET, ITASCA, IL 60143
Setting: Look for the big tent. Enjoy the outdoors!

8pm start time!

www.RaisedOnRadioChicago.com

For more info'

Like our FaceBook page at www.FaceBook.com/RaisedOnRadioChicago

Hope to see some of you there! B)

dave

Edited by Hamer Dave
  • Like 3

Thanks L Nutter for coming out! I got some video I can post too. May take some time, as I'm pretty busy as well. Played WyldBil on Photograph, U Shook Me, and Rock U Like a Hurricane. Future rocker Evie Buck was cool enough to man the video for us. She got some nice close ups! :)

Handed WyldBil over to L Nutter after the show with shipping box. WyldBil rocked in Itasca, IL 9/5/2014 There should be a ledger in its case to document it's travels. Hopefully Gene is recording all the stops. Cool beans!

• Like 3

Everyone who gets the WBPS#5 is encouraged, in addition to the required photo on the board, to include a trinket of the travel to you and or location. B) All other documentation to it's whereabouts are cool too like videos or recordings. Some great stuff on page 14 of this thread and more to come I'm sure.

This story does get better and better!

There is one more thing ... (I work at Apple - Steve Jobs always used to say there is "one more thing...." at the end of a keynote presentation to unveil some really big news...)

Today Paul showed me a new guitar he has been working on - and I was blown away! It has the essential elements that have made the best electric guitars great - and at the same time - it has a new radical design. It is beautiful - and something very special. Visually stunning! I can guarantee you have never seen anything like it!

I want one!

Wow!

L

• Like 9

Unbelievably cool.

Paul is truly one of the best guys on the planet that I've had the pleasure to meet. We chatted about a "project" about a year and a half ago, so I'm VERY interested to see what he's got up his sleeve...

Wow, interesting stuff this week with WBPS#5, and then PAUL HAMER with a NEW GUITAR DESIGN!!!. How cool is that? Thanks L Nutter for posting photos. Raised On Radio wants to recruit you when we do some Rush! We never played that before. Hope to get some video up soon. Stay tuned!

Edited by Hamer Dave
  • Like 1