Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Wyldbil Pirate Special #5

BTMN

This story does get better and better!

Today Paul showed me a new guitar he has been working on - and I was blown away! It has the essential elements that have made the best electric guitars great - and at the same time - it has a new radical design. It is beautiful - and something very special. Visually stunning! I can guarantee you have never seen anything like it!

Sustain Block!

Perhaps he and Mr. Shishkov might find common ground.

In the form of a Sustain Block!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Is the guitar going to make its way to Minneapolis soon? I've heard rumors there might be a party somewhere up here in a few weeks. :rolleyes:

Perhaps Dave and/or I should deliver it. Lord knows I need an excuse to get back up there.

• Like 1

We had a small crowd, of maybe 50 people saturday night . I played wyldbil on "no rest for the wicked" (slide ) and "hoochie coochie man" . we do a rocked up version of both . The picture was taken during" Hoochie Coochie Man" solo , I had the band bring it down before my solo and told the audience what was goin on with the guitar! got big applause for wyldbil . I hope he enjoyed it, I had fun !

Edited by dragan
  • Like 2